Is the trail into Drakes bugged, or is it intentionally fixed so Stormfront hangs halfway through? 07/13/2015 08:56 PM CDT
I think the subject line pretty much covers it.

One thing I have noticed is that if I go in and then come right out it usually doesn't stall.

Guess I should add it hangs up either direction, whether or not I'm using a light source.

Also, I have noticed some people doing odd things before running the trail like, foraging for dirt,
they also backtrack, once or twice, not sure if it's their workaround, just thought I would mention it.

Thanks
Re: Is the trail into Drakes bugged, or is it intentionally fixed so Stormfront hangs halfway through? 07/14/2015 12:01 AM CDT
If you haven't done so already, can you please place a BUG report about what you are experiencing? Please place the report while you are in the room(s) that are having that issue. (If you've already done this, you don't need to do it again.)

I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Aneka
DragonRealms Board Monitor

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at MOD-Aneka@play.net, Senior Board Monitor Helje at DR-Helje@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl DR-Annwyl@play.net.