Custodian of the Dusk 10/13/2014 03:01 AM CDT
Just a little something I noticed while pestering the new officials.

shake hand cust
You shake hands with a Custodian of the Dusk.
> ask cust about cust
The briefly bobs its 'head' in your general direction.
>

I think I hang out with Atazai too much... but anyways, 'Custodian' seems to be missing from 'The _ briefly bobs its 'head' in your general direction.' Then, while getting arrested, I think possessions is supposed to have an extra s, instead of posessions.

A pulse of invisible energy ripples outward from the Custodian.
The Custodian gestures with a flap of its empty sleeve.

The world around you is torn away...

You awake, stripped of your posessions, in:

These are neat, thanks for all the hard work everyone put in on this project. Another vision revealed!

I like to imagine that the popping sound of PD is kind of like the fire swamp.
Re: Custodian of the Dusk 10/13/2014 03:07 AM CDT
doublepost! because this time I don't feel like deleting and reposting again. I just noticed this and I'm going to assume it was one of the Custodians, because I don't see any other atmospherics here that may cause this. 'The Custodian' seems to be missing when they drift away.

[Old Throne City, Dahl Aeliy]
The massive facade of the Imperial Palace dominates the street, overshadowing all the nearby buildings, structures and columns with its towering yet elegant bulk. Wide, long steps stretch between two immense stone dragons, leading up to the Palace's foyer. Each of the dragons is a mirror twin of the other, and both have their snake-like heads turned to observe those trekking up the steps, ever frozen in watchful guard.
You also see a Custodian of the Dusk and a tidy warrant board.
Obvious paths: east, west, up, down.
!>
The Custodian drifts down.

!>
The Custodian drifts up.

!>
The Custodian drifts into the area.

!>
!>
!>
!>
drifts away.

!>
The Custodian drifts into the area.
Re: Custodian of the Dusk 10/13/2014 03:22 AM CDT
Both of those should be fixed now (plus another one I spotted while I was in there). Let me know if you see them crop back up or any others. The tokens for guards get a little bit screwy so I'm not surprised to find I flubbed one or two.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Custodian of the Dusk 10/13/2014 04:58 AM CDT
Looks great to me, thanks again!

I like to imagine that the popping sound of PD is kind of like the fire swamp.