Two New Books 05/26/2010 11:29 PM CDT
Greetings!

I'm proud to announce the release of a pair of texts to be found exclusively in the chateau archives!

The first is "A People's History of Ain Ghazal," which as I'm sure you can deduce is a general history of the island and its various inhabitants and events over the years.

The second is "The Sisters of Ain Ghazal," written by Sendithu Shima'ionare. If you were ever curious about the Sisterhood of the Rose, this text is for you. Please congratulate Sendithu for a wonderful job done on her first book!

Happy reading!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Two New Books 05/27/2010 12:13 AM CDT
Woot cool!

Look forward to checking them out next time I am in that area.

8)

P.S. A player wrote one of the books? Wow...neat.
Re: Two New Books 05/27/2010 01:24 AM CDT
GM Tiesse mentioned at the Role-playing evil OOC event the email address to submit a book, there is a log of that event in the Events section.

Not to down play that a player's submitted book was accepted and publish, because its great that players get to augment the world we play in. I just want other players to realize that if you want to you can put in something, and if it is worthy, you to can get it published.

Congrats, and thanks for the event.

Re: Two New Books 05/27/2010 05:43 AM CDT
"A People's History of Ain Ghazal,"

Best title ever.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.-Inauri