Trash bin at the Curtain 03/28/2012 01:42 PM CDT
Not sure if this is the right place to request this but;

I would like to request some sort of trash bin for above the curtain in the sea caves ("safe room" between oshu and unyns). It's a very common meeting ground for empaths and others wanting to rest from hunting, and I feel that it would be beneficial to have a trash bin in that room. Maybe a hole where items slide down into it like at the fissure would be perfect as it would fit in with the natural atmosphere of the area.

Thank you for your time,
-Tranta Liliales
Re: Trash bin at the Curtain 03/29/2012 02:51 PM CDT
>> I would like to request some sort of trash bin for above the curtain in the sea caves ("safe room" between oshu and unyns). It's a very common meeting ground for empaths and others wanting to rest from hunting, and I feel that it would be beneficial to have a trash bin in that room. Maybe a hole where items slide down into it like at the fissure would be perfect as it would fit in with the natural atmosphere of the area.

I like to use random rooms as trash cans if none are available. They clean up pretty quick. Try using the "North" corridor. I think that's the least used one and I doubt it will bother anyone.
Re: Trash bin at the Curtain 03/31/2012 09:53 PM CDT
Not really THAT necessary. The only items there are those which people bring with them, or perhaps piles of stuff they forgot to kick when collecting.

Also, you may be interested in the DUMP JUNK verb. I typically use that when locksmithing and harvesting traps, and I let the scavenger trolls come clean up after me.
Re: Trash bin at the Curtain 04/02/2012 07:00 AM CDT
We don't normally add a trash bin unless people have been using the room so much that it becomes a real problem.

GM Alvy