I want this weapon 06/21/2010 01:13 AM CDT
The bladed mace with irregular retractable blades from the movie, Legion. It was pretty neat looking.

-Armifer says consequences are how we honor evil roleplaying.
-Abasha says, "Personally, I love supporting evil characters, but not if they can't take their lumps too.
-Quarel says, "Not me I hit you because I like to hit."
Re: I want this weapon 06/21/2010 08:09 AM CDT
I loved that weapon not to mention his armor and wings, that part of the movie I really enjoyed.

Miv

I will paper cut you to death with my awesome ranger TM!
Re: I want this weapon 06/21/2010 02:04 PM CDT
Disclaimer movie Legion: I do not in any way endorse or suggest this movie for the plot, premise, characterization, or underlying message, or subject matter. I viewed it almost exclusively for the special effects and combat scenes.

I think if there were a somewhat similar weapon in game, it would do all three types of damage, puncture, impact and slicing, probably severe impact, great puncture, heavy slice.

-Armifer says consequences are how we honor evil roleplaying.
-Abasha says, "Personally, I love supporting evil characters, but not if they can't take their lumps too.
-Quarel says, "Not me I hit you because I like to hit."
Re: I want this weapon 06/27/2010 07:54 AM CDT
No. What you want is this dude's two-sided battle axe...wait for it IT IS NO JOKE.

Also if you can handle scary stuff there really is a REAL LIFE srs bsns critter at the end that almost made me anxiety puke when it suddenly appeared.

http://www.guzer.com/videos/real_d_n_d.php

:oP Ragran
ps double-click to full screen. about a minute long.
Re: I want this weapon 07/09/2010 04:56 PM CDT
Video at that link isn't working anymore. Can you find another one?