Important announcement! 03/23/2005 11:14 AM CST
Hello all,

This will be my last formal announcement to you all.

I am stepping down from my administrative duties of Vegascon. This is over nothing negative by any means. I'm getting busier in my real life. I was asked to be treasurer of El Badree Association (my dance troupe's non profit organization) and I've started a small business costume designing and manufacturing. I'm very excited about it all.

I've left you in able hands though! Millimbar (Chris) will be taking over the bulk of my responsibilities. I've known him IG for many years as I'm sure lots of you have and he's a regular attending Vegascon. He's well qualified to handle the funds and duties.

So welcome Milli with open arms. He and the new team will plan a wonderful Vegascon 2006!!!!

He will post soon to let you all know who the new team is.

You've all been wonderful to me, and I treasure the experience I had working with the players of Dragonrealms.

Kellie

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.
Re: Important announcement! 03/23/2005 11:32 PM CST
Thank you, Kellie.

I'm very sad to have missed Vegascon this year. It's the highlight of DR, in my opinion. You've done a great job.

~Fyriestorme
Re: Important announcement! 04/09/2005 02:04 AM CDT
Kellie,

It was great to meet you. You did such a wonderful job with VegasCon, I certainly enjoyed it and know that the group I was with enjoyed it too.

You'll have to help me out with what I'm organising.
Grin.

I'm juggling, trading and also trading in juggling.