Ok, now alittle in the dark. 10/24/2004 07:54 PM CDT
PLAYERS GONE WILD! I like that.

ok. I know some will gamble. :) some will get pie-eyed:) and there will be a REALLY big spanking line(bringing 2 drinks for the wait in that line)..I got trans covered, and my sleeping spot is right behind my drives seat:) what i mean, when we are kinda sober, what do we do, listen, give ideas, hear ideas, ??? that is what i meant, <slaps himself for not being more specific>.... thanks all. chuckles. oh, one last thing, lets pretend that i am comp stupid, and you won't have to pretend very hard. What do you mean, join yahoo thingie, DR vegascom.
Re: Ok, now alittle in the dark. 10/24/2004 08:04 PM CDT

Well, we have a schedule each year that people can follow or not.

Each guild gets together at some point friday or saturday and does fun stuff, whatever the guild host and GM thinks up.

We always have a discussion time with Solomon to find out whatever we can from him about whats coming up for the game.

Some people get together in groups and go to shows. Some go on those scary rides. Some go shopping. Some even get tattoos. Lots of people gamble.

Yahoo.com has mailing list groups. We have one under the name DR-Vegascon. People exchange ideas and information about our yearly Vegascon. I'm not sure if the link is still on the play.net site or not. If not, go to yahoo.com, click on groups and do a search under that name.

Saturday night is usually a fun night. People dress up in costume or wear pajamas. This year is special cause its whats-his-names birthday.

Mostly what we do is just relax and have fun and enjoy meeting the faces behind the characters. I hope I answered everything for you!

Mia

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.

Dance barefoot at Vegascon March 3rd - 5th!! Want more information? Email me at BelediBelle@aol.com or Join our Yahoo discussion group: DR-VegasCon
Re: Ok, now alittle in the dark. 10/24/2004 09:43 PM CDT
>>PLAYERS GONE WILD! I like that.

Actually, we just call it Twister. <snicker>

~~~Krin
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
"Goblins ... aisle 6, Mycthengelde ... hunt smart, hunt S-Mart!"
"You whine like a mule ... you are still alive!"
"Call me Snake."
Re: Ok, now alittle in the dark. 10/24/2004 09:46 PM CDT
<<Actually, we just call it Twister. <snicker>

I propose we rename it "Butt cracks and bra straps"
Re: Ok, now alittle in the dark. 10/25/2004 09:00 AM CDT
Think I'll stick with Twister... Deffinately looking forward to Vegas this time around.

Willican Dubree
"Fear not the lone wolf, fear the pack that has already surrounded you."
Re: Ok, now alittle in the dark. 10/27/2004 09:02 PM CDT
VegasCon = Twister, Karaoke, (or is that "Twisted Karaoke"?) whip cream and 3 days of drunkenness where you can be your normal self in environment where you can actually do whatever you want to do.

<purrs happily> it ROCKS!

~player of Solstitia in DR Plat, was once known as Mistarrial in Prime

Seteria quietly says, "just put down the hen"