Am in the dark. 10/24/2004 02:16 PM CDT
Ello all, I am in the dark here, i have never been to one of these things, so. If you could be so kind, tell me what we will do. What is this all about. What must i do? do i need to arrange my own room,. Do we get drunk? Do we gamble?? do we get Naked?? I would just like an idea of what to expect. Thanks all in advance for you time.
Re: Am in the dark. 10/24/2004 02:31 PM CDT
Go to the events section on the play.net website. Sign up early for $35.00. Hotel information is there under "more information" Tell the Sahara you are with DragonRealms group. Sign up on the Yahoo group DR-Vegascon. If you need a roommate, post here or on the Yahoo group. Lots of people look for a room sharing situation. Get on a plane and get to Vegas March 3rd!

It is a big party basically, people who know each other have fun, people who have just met have fun! I always come home from Vegas having met new friends each year.

If you are a real life "merchant" contact Teamarie! She is planning a mini festival for Saturday. Fun Stuff! teamariedr@comcast.net

Get ready for Solomon's birthday party on Saturday night! I wonder where the spanking line should start....(kidding! sorta)

Kellie/Miabelle

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.

Dance barefoot at Vegascon March 3rd - 5th!! Want more information? Email me at BelediBelle@aol.com or Join our Yahoo discussion group: DR-VegasCon
Re: Am in the dark. 10/24/2004 03:32 PM CDT
<<Do we get drunk? Do we gamble?? do we get Naked?? >>

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Illcram the Evil Empath

I*'*m an Empath and you can*'*t touch me!

http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=drealms
Re: Am in the dark. 10/24/2004 03:56 PM CDT
<<Do we get drunk? Do we gamble?? do we get Naked?? >>

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Illcram the Evil Empath

thata a good line and it works great in principle when a group do exactly the same thing or say a party of two do... It's like if you don't tell were both safe...

Problem is many who are not part of the event or whatever transpired or happened or say two or three peoplle do. And they run amuck telling and reporting everything. I don't have to go and I can get more intel than the CIA.

The phrase really does not work... YOu got to get all parties to be guilty of it to hold them and bind them to said pact!

Otherwise you get snitched out.

"Voodo keyboard hex made me type this way!"
Re: Am in the dark. 10/24/2004 04:21 PM CDT
<<The phrase really does not work>>

Well, how about:
What happens in Vegas is now available on VHS and DVD in the new PLAYERS GONE WILD! video collection?

Illcram the Evil Empath

I*'*m an Empath and you can*'*t touch me!

http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=drealms
Re: Am in the dark. 10/24/2004 07:48 PM CDT
<<Well, how about:
What happens in Vegas is now available on VHS and DVD in the new PLAYERS GONE WILD! video collection?

NOPE... that is misrepresentation. NOw if it was named

PLAYERS BEING THERE NORMAL SELVES! video collection?

now somehow you managed to get steve martin stuck in my head sayng in some broken chez/romanian fake accent. "I'm just a wild and crazy guy" wile wearing a leisure suit... LOL

"Voodo keyboard hex made me type this way!"
Re: Am in the dark. 11/07/2004 03:09 PM CST
>>Do we get drunk? Do we gamble?? do we get Naked??

Late response here, sorry, but: Yes, some of us do get slightly naked, under the right circumstances.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: Am in the dark. 11/09/2004 12:36 AM CST
>>Do we get drunk? Do we gamble??

Yes and yes. Got my ass handed to me at the blackjack tables, but made it all back (and a bit) on the slots. Felt kinda wierd playing slots until 4am after I had a grip of Southern Comfort.

Heh, can't wait to go back :)

Stomir