Hotels 10/18/2004 01:49 AM CDT
Why are we staying at a different hotel than the Gemstone players?

It was announced to the yahoogroups list that we're at the Sahara, but the vegascon.com site tells Gemstoners to go to the Frontier. I'm just sort of curious if this is truth, or a mistake.. or what.

Re: Hotels 10/18/2004 09:22 AM CDT
Basicaly we don't want to return to the Frontier, and I belive there group does. Its just a few blocks away.

The penthouse at the Sahara, is exactly perfect to fit our needs. Kellie recently paid a visit, and its been totally remodled and is fantastic.

Tea ( very funny fellas )
Re: Hotels 10/18/2004 03:01 PM CDT
None of the hotels (that we can afford) really have appropriate places for both large groups. The Penthouse at the Sahara is their only truly large room. That is why Lissa from Gemstone and I agreed to just get the best place from each hotel.

You all can go sign up now on th play.net site under the Events section now! Go sign up!!!

Kellie

PS Tea speaks true, the new remodeled penthouse is truly fantastic!

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.
Re: Hotels 10/18/2004 03:13 PM CDT
so can we pick roommatesfor the penthouse?
...Snicker...

"Voodoo keyboard hex made me type this way!"
Re: Hotels 10/18/2004 08:51 PM CDT
Did you take pictures?

"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame." -- W.B. Yeats
Re: Hotels 10/18/2004 09:05 PM CDT
<<Did you take pictures?

I can't belive you asked such of thing... NO I did not take pictures. I did not want evidance for Kraelyst to find... I am content with just the vivid memories of that cute blush on your face when my pants were down!

Snickers... Not one bit of that is a lie but the readers will contort it so. The vivid imiginations of DR people will come up with all manner of visions. Not one of them correct though... LOL

Re: Hotels 10/18/2004 10:35 PM CDT
<shakes his head>

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
~Herm Albright
Re: Hotels 10/18/2004 10:43 PM CDT
Haha, you li'l devil. It doesn't take much for me to blush, and that lap dance wasn't even for me!

Ah, the memories... I haven't been to Vegas in two years and I'm missing all the hectic fun! Blame my husband for wanting to be a big bad doctor and keeping us locked away while he finishes school. At least I'm still able to attend SimuCon, though it's not even the same.

I miss you guys!

~ the player of Aavarine, et al

"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame." -- W.B. Yeats