Nostalgia 02/10/2014 04:15 PM CST
I recently started playing realms after a long break from MUDs, and I was kind of stream of conscious Googling while watching my script run. Anyway, I came across the article below; it made me nostalgic for good ole D-Gate. I used to bum around mostly with the Hithuals. My buddy who plays DR as well used to play as Volund, and I used to play as the horribly less skilled Valin. Since I’m feeling nostalgic, I was wondering if any of the D-gaters are playing DR?

http://www.tinyheroes.com/forums/Simutronics/Simutronics%20Discussions/*Discussions%20with%20Simutronics/thread/756534
Re: Nostalgia 02/10/2014 04:46 PM CST
Not many that I know of still.

Heh Volund was a beast. Valin I thought was good too but come to thing of it never saw him fight.
In Dragon's Gate I was Alwin. I know Craxor's player has a character around too. Not sure if anyone else from there is around still.

So that makes 4.
Re: Nostalgia 02/10/2014 05:14 PM CST
I've wanted to remember the name of that game for YEARS! When I picked up DR a year ago, it was because I was trying to find D-Gate and Terris. Couldn't tell you who I played; I'm sure it was something terrible, riddled with teenage angst.

"Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child." -Heinlein