DR Fantasy Football 2013 08/12/2013 11:34 AM CDT
So, is it going to happen this year?

Abison/Rystien
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 08/19/2013 11:49 PM CDT
I took a bit of a break from Fantasy Football last year and I actually noticed the amount of stress that it removed from my winter. I might play if someone sets up a league, though.

Solomon
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 08/20/2013 12:21 AM CDT
Plus, with all the big name injuries, I'd be a total wreck right now if I had already drafted one team, much less 20+.

Solomon
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 08/27/2013 02:44 AM CDT
I went ahead and renewed the league I've been running in he mentors for years. The League is a 12 team ppr league (point per reception) Unfortunately you can no longer can join the league using the ID# and password, each person interested needs get an invite sent to them instead.

Anyone interested in joining up please drop me a note at Ponchih@aol.com and I'll send an invite out to you. The draft is set for this Friday evening but you do not have to be there (it offers you a chance to pre-rank players) If you'd like to join the pile of people to beat me in Fantasy football through the years step on up!

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 07/21/2014 01:02 AM CDT

time to get DR FF 2014 going....who's up for it? I can set one up through yahoo or fleaflicker...or the folks that have run em in the past can....
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 07/21/2014 10:52 PM CDT
I'll play

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 07/22/2014 08:35 PM CDT
I'm in
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 07/24/2014 09:07 PM CDT

I'm in

Gniloi
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 08/07/2014 02:49 PM CDT
I can renew last years one if that is easier.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 08/08/2014 06:44 PM CDT
Okay, I set up the league. I changed it from Mentor football to the Super Fun Unicorn Hugs League. (SFUHL)? Nice! SFUHL is a 12 Team, one flex PPR League open to anyone. Anyone interested in joining in drop me a quick sign me up note at Ponchih@aol.com and I'll send you an invite. I look forward to being knocked out of the playoffs after a great regular season per normal.

Leucius

Re: DR Fantasy Football 2013 08/29/2014 08:53 AM CDT
As an update we still have a few slots available in our DR Fantasy football league. The live draft is set for this Monday night at 9PM eastern and it will be done on Yahoo. If you cannot make that day and time no worries, yahoo has it set up so that you can adjust the rankings they give beforehand and it will draft for you automatically. This is also helpful for folks that just want to try things out while not being terribly hardcore about it. Anyone interested in joining pop em an email at Ponchih@aol.com (yeah I still have AOL ha!) and I'll send you an invite!

Thanks,
Leucius