It's time 08/09/2012 07:17 PM CDT
What's the fantasy football situation this year, Bubba? The preseason, it has begun.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: It's time 08/09/2012 11:51 PM CDT
Yeah I was just thinking about that a bit ago. Setting up all those leagues has just seemed so daunting lately that I've been putting it off.

Not that I'm not going to do it, I just need to...do it.

Solomon
Re: It's time 08/10/2012 06:39 PM CDT
>>Yeah I was just thinking about that a bit ago. Setting up all those leagues has just seemed so daunting lately that I've been putting it off.

>>Not that I'm not going to do it, I just need to...do it.

It's your fault for doing 20-some leagues. ;)

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: It's time 08/10/2012 10:19 PM CDT

This is the first year I've got a shot of getting into one of those leagues, looking forward to it.
Re: It's time 08/11/2012 10:14 AM CDT
Can we get DR prizes for winning the pools? Eh, eh?
Re: It's time 08/11/2012 01:12 PM CDT

Hoping I can get my Brady gronk welker combo somehow again and demolish all who i face like last year
Re: It's time 08/11/2012 02:11 PM CDT
I have dropped all my other leagues to focus on destroying the Ninja Pirates. Yhur! i mean Yar!

Rehlyn

A Maelshyvean shadow beast slows long enough to deeply inhale some of the swirling shadows surrounding it. After a moment, it sighs with great releif and blackness oozes from its ears and nostrils.
Re: It's time 08/12/2012 03:54 PM CDT
>>I have dropped all my other leagues to focus on destroying the Ninja Pirates. Yhur! i mean Yar!

Yar! Ninja Pirates can't lose! Well, except last year when they lost to team Lipopodimus Maximus. Curse you, Lipopodimus!

Hot tip: this year I'm going to go for an all-Cleveland Browns offense!

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: It's time 08/12/2012 07:29 PM CDT

Lipopodimus Maximus was unstoppable. i shall reign supreme
Re: It's time 08/31/2012 02:09 AM CDT
We have a couple slots open in the yearly mentor league that drafts this (friday) evening. Drop me an email if interested and I'll send out an invite.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.