Direct TV sunday ticket 09/05/2011 03:37 PM CDT
I don't have Direct TV (or any cable TV actually), but I want to watch all the NFL football games and not be stuck with the crappy local team every week. In the past I've just watched live streams online during game day, but they're always low picture quality and often get shut down mid-game due to their questionable legality. So for this season I was looking at DirectTV's Sunday Ticket package.

Anyone have this, and can recommend the cheapest package available that lets me watch all the NFL games? I don't particularly care about the other channels, although I suppose they are nice. HD is a must, and DVR capability would be awesome too. I'd be fine with committing to multiple years of service as long as it ended up being cheaper in the long run

/advise me plz

Apu
_
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Apu
Re: Direct TV sunday ticket 09/05/2011 03:54 PM CDT
If you sign up for DirecTV right now, you get Sunday Ticket free (with select packages). It's almost a no-brainer.

Use my account number when you sign up and you'll also get $100 credit. Number is: 10269617

Solomon
Re: Direct TV sunday ticket 09/05/2011 10:49 PM CDT
Alternatively, I stuck a slingbox at my dad's house so I can (at least) get my hometeam games (also useful if you're going overseas for a long period of time). Only problem is when you have to play customer service over the phone when something goes wrong or he decides to change ISPs.

If you want massive option though, DirectTV is the way to go.

Nikpack
Re: Direct TV sunday ticket 09/06/2011 06:45 AM CDT
>>Alternatively, I stuck a slingbox at my dad's house<<

LOL. I had to read this twice. At first I thought it said "slingblade" mmm hmmm. Some calls it a kaiser blade, but I calls it a slingblade mmm hmmm.

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn
Re: Direct TV sunday ticket 09/08/2011 05:02 AM CDT

If you have a PS3 you can get sunday ticket throught there, and i think one of the tablet services. I think it might cost some money, but if you have the don't have dial-up and have a ps3 you can go through there. Too drunk to google but i know its out there.

XOXO

If this doesn't help maybe this will help you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sKbvN--oH8