The Rays stole a base so Taco Bells says we can steal a taco! 10/23/2008 10:53 PM CDT
http://www.tacobell.com/stealabasestealataco/

Free Taco's! Go Tampa Bay Rays!!!!

~Eoworfinia~
Dartenian fades into view.
A horde of Lawrence Welk fans decend on the area.
Dartenian whimpers softly.
Re: The Rays stole a base so Taco Bells says we can steal a taco! 10/24/2008 06:28 AM CDT
Anyone but the rays or yankees. I am a Red Sox fan.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: The Rays stole a base so Taco Bells says we can steal a taco! 10/24/2008 07:56 AM CDT
That explains SO MUCH! ...

YANKS IN 09!
Re: The Rays stole a base so Taco Bells says we can steal a taco! 10/24/2008 09:16 AM CDT
All I can say is, for years now we've watched the Rays loose loose loose. Apparently they are going to do an all or nothing season. They've broken every record they had previously set till this year. The Rays have never made it this far and in my book, that is more than enough reason to cheer for them. Course the fact that I live in the town where they play or that my first year living here I went to a game and died laughing at how good of a seat I could get 30 min before the game at the ticket office and even then, I could have moved to any seat I wanted to get closer. They came a long way the past 2 years. They've worked hard and I say, GO RAYS!

One of the best parts of living in Florida I think is that you can visit so many spring training camps easy and check out all the teams. I mean, the Phillies train just up the road. Not to mention, the one time I managed to go to a playoff game it was the Braves against the Phillies in Atlanta and well, the Phillies beat them bad and went to the series that year instead of my Braves. You could say, I am for anyone but the Yankee's and the Phillies.

~Eoworfinia~
Dartenian fades into view.
A horde of Lawrence Welk fans decend on the area.
Dartenian whimpers softly.
Re: The Rays stole a base so Taco Bells says we can steal a taco! 10/24/2008 11:17 AM CDT
Yeah that is a great part about living in Florida. The Twins and Red Sox train where I live. Woot woot!
I <3 spring training!

- Terra
_______
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
>chant pyre