FOOTBALL = EURO 2008 06/29/2008 02:27 PM CDT
To explain this tournament to non Football people imagine if you had the Superbowl for American Football every four years. That is something jako Euro 2008.

It has been a SUPER tournament (apart from my country vole losing in group phase :( ) but HELA, it was playing in the states and I spoke with a few DR players who like FOOTBALL or as you say vole Soccer.

Spain has been a sleeping Giant and Germany is Goliath. My three "assassin" teams did very well too Turkey, Romania and Russia (who will be assassins in the World Cup as they have best manager in the world)

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: FOOTBALL = EURO 2008 06/30/2008 12:01 AM CDT
I hated the tourney. My beloved Azuri was beaten by of all people the Spaniards. =( I actually thought Turkey was going to best Germany. Generally I am much more up on who is what and where, but unfortunately I didn't follow the entire tournament this year.

Arctuniol

Knowledge is like manure, it's only good when spread.
Re: FOOTBALL = EURO 2008 06/30/2008 10:57 AM CDT
I'm an avid Netherlands fan, being that my mom is from there directly and the rest of my family still resides there. Either way, we did great in our group and just couldn't get any further than that. Pretty good tournament nonetheless and I'm so glad Germany lost :)

Player of Holy Soldier Adakin of Prime
Kastr of TF
Killr of TF
"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: FOOTBALL = EURO 2008 06/30/2008 10:57 AM CDT
<<To explain this tournament to non Football people imagine if you had the Superbowl for American Football every four years. That is something jako Euro 2008.

Wait I thought that was the World Cup? And what about the Olympics. Too many quadrennial tournaments if you ask me..

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z