Superbowl, wow 02/03/2008 08:28 PM CST
Yeah, my Patriots loss. That catch, esshhh. Manning should have been in the grasp, but they aren't going to call it in this game. But that catch. Defender there, over his head, and keeps it off the ground. Nice. That catch will be talked about for awhile.

Though the MVP of this game was the Giants defensive line. Kept Brady off balance and in check. Giving Manning the trophy just tells you how much of a joke the MVP award is. If you couldn't give it to the whole line, then Tuck or Mitchell deserved the award.

As for the Patriots, its 18-1. What they have to put up next year. That 18 means nothing because of that 1.

Abison
Re: Superbowl, wow 02/03/2008 08:30 PM CST
>Though the MVP of this game was the Giants defensive line. Kept Brady off balance and in check. Giving Manning the trophy just tells you how much of a joke the MVP award is. If you couldn't give it to the whole line, then Tuck or Mitchell deserved the award.

100% agree. He looked absolutely horrid on the last drive down the field and got bailed out by his receivers. The defense, however, was outstanding.

~GameMaster Aurdun Smashfoot
Re: Superbowl, wow 02/03/2008 08:44 PM CST
I agree Brady being sacked (5)? times threw him off his game.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Superbowl, wow 02/04/2008 08:08 AM CST
Defense wins championships.

Arctuniol

In an open world who needs Windows or Gates.
Re: Superbowl, wow 02/04/2008 08:49 AM CST
I didn't have much stake in who won one way or the other--just the scores at the end of each quarter. ;)

That being said, I'm happy for Eli. He will no longer have to sit at the kids table at the Manning household on Thanksgiving. Maybe this year they'll even let him cut the turkey.

In other news, I think I logged into DR last night at some point after the game. Hope I didn't say or do anything too stupid. It's like the geek version of drunk dialing. :P

Cheers,

~Mike/player of Gulphphunger
Re: Superbowl, wow 02/04/2008 09:09 AM CST
<<In other news, I think I logged into DR last night at some point after the game. Hope I didn't say or do anything too stupid. It's like the geek version of drunk dialing. :P

Quick logs! It always fun having the drunk dialer getting voice-mail and playing it for them the next day.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z