Playoffs? 12/11/2007 08:28 AM CST
How's everyone doing in fantasy playoffs?

All six of my teams made playoffs. Five are still in.

Last night, my first losing team lost 136.5 to 136.6. In that particular league everyone plays 2 defenses. If I had left Baltimore on the bench and only played 1 defense, I would have won. Thanks, home team, for scoring me -1 point, and thank you, Jerious Norwood, for picking up those extra 2 yards to bump my opponent up by 0.2 points near the end of the game.

Le sigh.

How's everyone else doing?

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Playoffs? 12/11/2007 05:51 PM CST
I'm in several. I lost count, actually. :( Ill update when I get the current tally.

I would have been in at least one more if I'd remembered to bench Schaub. :(

Solomon

"Beat me, whip me, maintain my mindstate at sub-optimal levels!"
http://www.myspace.com/simutronicsdragonrealms
Re: Playoffs? 12/12/2007 09:53 AM CST
I'm 1 for 1.

The ONLY player still starting on my team that was drafted is Tony Gonzalez. The rest are waiver wire pick-ups. It's going to be an interesting ride.

Donovan McNabb
Larry Johnson
Shaun Alexander
Marvin Harrison
Roy Williams

Well, it seemed like a strong line up anyway...

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: Playoffs? 12/12/2007 03:30 PM CST
HTH! Where Harrison Williams and Johnson waiver wire pickups and who did you draft with so I know who to decimate er I mean play with next season

Denz

Join Dragonrealms:The Fallen
And Play DR the way it was meant to be played

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Re: Playoffs? 12/12/2007 07:41 PM CST
No, those are players I drafted or traded for in the beginning of the season that I have lost to injury. Well, I guess McNabb is technically back. Alexander is still injured as far as I'm concerned.

I am playing with these guys I picked off the waiver wire.
QB - David Garrard
WR - Kevin Curtis
WR - Roddy White
WR - Justin Gage
RB - Ryan Grant
RB - Kevin Jones

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.