Con Itinerary 03/05/2009 10:38 PM CST
Trying to see the feasibility of going to simucon. Is there an itinerary yet? I dunno if I should arrive Wed or Thurs. just means more time I have to take off work to go.

Gahlron Dragon'Claws
Ranger
Today my wife asked me when I was going to clean the patio. I said "Soon", to which she replied, "Who's version of soon? Yours or mine?
"Simutronics", I replied. I'll be sleeping on the couch for awhile.
Re: Con Itinerary 03/06/2009 08:27 PM CST
Figure roughly the same schedule as last year for now but with different parties. But things can change, there is no official schedule yet.

GameMaster Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Con Itinerary 03/06/2009 10:28 PM CST
unfortunately I have never been, so I have no idea what happened last year. I could really use at least a basic idea. I don't get much vacation time.

Gahlron Dragon'Claws
Ranger
Today my wife asked me when I was going to clean the patio. I said "Soon", to which she replied, "Who's version of soon? Yours or mine?
"Simutronics", I replied. I'll be sleeping on the couch for awhile.
Re: Con Itinerary 03/07/2009 06:01 PM CST
Thursday is usually mostly sign in, settle in and then some sort of party that evening. Lots of games going on in the game room. Sometimes there is a daytime event planned such as a baseball game. Scavenger hunt of some sort usually starts this day and goes on all weekend.

Friday and Saturday daytime will be the GM Seminars, State of Elanthia, Roundtable discussions, etc.

Friday night will be a party, probably Assassins game going on, Games in the game room, and other fun stuff - organized and otherwise.

Saturday night will be the awards night thing where Bubba usually talks about something and the raffle drawing is done. Saturday night is a big party - usually the craziest.

Sunday everyone is winding down and taking off.

Hope that helps some and please keep in mind, this is very very tentative, and is just how it has gone in the past.

GameMaster Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Con Itinerary 03/08/2009 07:04 PM CDT
Also, this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zarpxkxXfA
Re: Con Itinerary 03/08/2009 07:27 PM CDT
LoL?

- Simon