The Unofficial Official SimuCon Memory Site 06/25/2005 12:45 PM CDT
Good news! The Official SimuCon 2005 Memory Site is complete! If you'd like to see a preview of the photos before we send the files to Simutronics, you can find them at http://www.lurksponge.com/simucon2005.

If you see any errors, please let us know asap. Once the files are sent to Simu, it'll be a lot harder to make any changes. Special thanks to Tyrathia for all her hilarious quotes captured during the 'Con, and to my husband Kraelyst for taking all those photos and writing their captions.

~ "Crissy" the player of Aavarine/Silphe/Nabihle, et al

"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame." -- W.B. Yeats
Re: The Unofficial Official SimuCon Memory Site 06/25/2005 03:46 PM CDT
Thanks for posting that. I was very sad to be unable to go this year (my first time not going in 5 years), but I can tell it was fun just from the pictures. Its always good to see friends, even if its not in person.

I will totally be there next time ::plots::

~GameMaster Aurdun Smashfoot
Creature Development
Gor'Tog Development Assistant Guy

"Math bad, Ogre SMASH!"

"Remember, just because your bones are broken, doesn't mean they won't stop bullets from hitting me." ~Sarge
Re: The Unofficial Official SimuCon Memory Site 06/25/2005 05:32 PM CDT
Excellent pics, Kraelyst. You managed to get a couple nice shots of my fiancee's butt. I tried for two weeks but couldn't manage it. I bow to your greater photography skills. All kidding aside, great pics, and great site.

I'm glad that we were able to come this year and meet some new faces, and see the old ones again.

~J/Bre

"Have you ever felt like the world was a tuxedo, and you were a pair of brown shoes?"
Re: The Unofficial Official SimuCon Memory Site 06/26/2005 03:45 AM CDT
Argh! All of those pictures make me so miserable for having been unable to come. :(

Next year, I'll make it! Even if I have to mug old ladies for cash! :D

~Aleximarus
Re: The Unofficial Official SimuCon Memory Site 06/26/2005 02:11 PM CDT
Yeah, the mugging works. That's how I paid for the limousines.

~J/Bre

"Have you ever felt like the world was a tuxedo, and you were a pair of brown shoes?"
Re: The Unofficial Official SimuCon Memory Site 06/27/2005 11:17 PM CDT
>>Next year, I'll make it! Even if I have to mug old ladies for cash! :D

Why wait for next year to "raise funds?" No time like the present and such.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: The Unofficial Official SimuCon Memory Site 06/28/2005 08:54 PM CDT
One note- Wynder plays a mandolin, not a lute - among the other instruments you got right. ;)

Espritia - Wynder's wife
Re: The Unofficial Official SimuCon Memory Site 06/29/2005 10:50 AM CDT
Uhm... I was there... There's even a great picture of my purse and one not so good ones of me on your site.

Ebil Cleric Bambina