Novelty Silk Screen prints for DragonRealms 12/15/2004 01:36 PM CST
Hey everyone, I'm a long-time returning player, and I want to do something cool and fun with DR.

I am only doing this from now until April 10, 2005.

Offerings:
-I can reproduce your currently existing character portrait onto a T shirt -the file has to have at least 200 dpi, preferably 600 dpi- in up to 5 colors and put a brief character history on the back. Brief being 100 words or less.
-If you have a special in-game clan crest or insignia you want to wear, I can reproduce just that on a sweatshirt or T shirt front or back in up to 6 colors.
-Poetry and Song Illuminated Prints I can reproduce any DR-written song or poem (provided your the author) as a modern day Illuminated Manuscript created through the silk screen printing process. By neccessity and due to the sheer complexity of these special prints, I am limiting them to 4 colors.
-I am open to special requests.

Delivery time is neccessarily between 2 and 10 weeks, due to the long and extensive process required in creating these. As a quick guide: 1 color could easily be done in 3 days and shipped in under a week. 4 colors would take me at least a week and a half, and 6 colors may well take a full fortnight to complete (14 days or longer).

I reserve the right to turn down any material I deem inappropriate. (this may include files with less than the recommended dpi, or files that are simply to fine or small to be used.)

Please note: I do not do character portraits, I only do prints of character portraits.
For more information and Pricing details Email: Dunebless@hotmail.com, please use the heading "Novelty Screen Prints for DragonRealms" I accept Paypal and Platinum Kronars in DragonRealms Prime.
Re: Novelty Silk Screen prints for DragonRealms 12/15/2004 01:57 PM CST
Am I a nerd if I say this sounds awesome and I want to do it?

Re: Novelty Silk Screen prints for DragonRealms 12/15/2004 03:06 PM CST
Not a nerd, but definitely my second customer!
Re: Novelty Silk Screen prints for DragonRealms 12/16/2004 03:16 AM CST
I have to disagree - you're a great big nerd. But then, anyone who plays DR and thinks they aren't a nerd is just lying to themselves.
Re: Novelty Silk Screen prints for DragonRealms 12/16/2004 07:32 AM CST
>But then, anyone who plays DR and thinks they aren't a nerd is just lying to themselves.

Except me... and you... and those people over there...
Re: Novelty Silk Screen prints for DragonRealms 12/17/2004 01:23 PM CST
Ahh, well I forgot to mention a few things. 1) my prices start at $10.00 and slowly go up from there. 2) I have every conceivable color at my disposal. 3) You can have any color Tshirt or sweatshirt you want.