Scarborough Faire DragonRealms Gathering - May 10-11 03/29/2008 01:53 AM CDT
May 10-11
www.scarboroughrenfest.com
Staying at the Hampton Inn - Waxahachie

If you are interesting in joining the group, meeting us there, and/or the block of rooms at the hotel, leave a note here and someone will get back to you!

Looks like a good group of us this year, Prime and Plat Players, GMs and the like. Come join the mayhem!

Looking forward!
GameMaster Audacia

A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity.
Re: Scarborough Faire DragonRealms Gathering - May 10-11 03/29/2008 11:01 AM CDT
I love Hampton Inn. They're fantastic. I so want to order some of their bedding, but I'm almost afraid to look up the cost on the website.

Looking forward to the gathering!

-V.

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Scarborough Faire DragonRealms Gathering - May 10-11 04/28/2008 08:59 PM CDT
Ok this is the last call for room reservations for this. I've currently got 5 rooms reserved at the Scarbourough Faire 'Special" rate.

3 possibly 4 of these rooms are called for already. If anyone else wants to go this weekend I need to know soon. Next weekend, (May 3rd) I need to cancel any rooms that are not spoken for. If we end up needing more than five rooms they won't be able to get the Faire rate (which is why I didn't have any more reserved).

The Faire rate is $139.00 a night which includes 2 tickets to the Faire for the day ($20 each), so basically $99 a night for the room.

Anyone that needs a room or has more questions feel free to send me an e-mail to my Play.net address.

Thanks.

Sindak
DR Plat
Re: Scarborough Faire DragonRealms Gathering - May 10-11 04/28/2008 09:01 PM CDT
Oh Duh,

The hotel we're staying in is the Hampton Inn in Waxahachie. I suppose you all might need to know that little minor detail too.

Sindak
DR Plat
Re: Scarborough Faire DragonRealms Gathering - May 10-11 04/29/2008 01:03 AM CDT
It's really new, too.

Love Hampton Inn. Soooo want to order their bedding. Sooooooooooooo cannot afford it.

-V.

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Scarborough Faire DragonRealms Gathering - May 10-11 04/30/2008 11:55 AM CDT
Is everyone planning on going to the faire Sunday too? I may be interested in a room if I'm gonna go both days. I believe most didn't even go Sunday last year.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/Sirzason/wmsheet2.jpg

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Scarborough Faire DragonRealms Gathering - May 10-11 05/07/2008 09:32 AM CDT
Thats the plan. There is 1 room left in our block now if you still want it. We will be canceling it Thursday. Drop me an email or IM if you want us to hold it. Most people are arriving Friday night, the rest on Sat morning.

The plan is to meet inside the gates between 10-10:30 AM on each morning.

See everyone there, this will be fun!

GameMaster Audacia

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.