Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/13/2006 09:56 PM CST
Well as of right now, we are just shy of enough people with RSVPs for the group rate tickets, so we'll just get our own. www.texrenfest.com, click on tickets, and theres a few stores that sell tickets for $3 less than the gate.

Most of us are going Saturday and Sunday. A couple people are camping for sure, most everyone else is debating on camping vs. hotel, weather pending.

The plan right now, is to meet outside the gates at 10am. I have long reddish orange hair, and may or may not be in costume. I'll try to remember to bring a chicken with me for identification purposes.

If you are coming for sure, send me an email or an IM, and I'll give you my cell phone number in case you are late or can't find us, so we can all hook up.

Hope to see you there!!!

Solstitia

Peperic says, "oddness follows you Sols."

Zadraes tucks his arms under his side, quickly waddles up to you and shouts, "BEGAWK"! Woa!
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/14/2006 01:32 AM CST
I really wish I could magically show up like last time. Not sure that could happen this time though. :(

Anyone leaving from the Ft. Worth/Dallas area?
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/14/2006 07:39 AM CST
Hopefully I'll be able to make a gathering at some point, but I have to go count deer this weekend. Have fun.

Brian

Range Master Dragamar, Recluse of Aesry Sulaenis'a
Brother Urio, Follower of Urrem'tier
Cadet Ltorilu, Up and Coming Paladin
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/14/2006 11:51 AM CST
>Anyone leaving from the Ft. Worth/Dallas area?

Yes

Grin

Am rentin a car and leavin either friday night.. or saturday mornin.. I havent decided yet

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/14/2006 09:33 PM CST
Do you have a planned return time?
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/15/2006 08:40 AM CST
either late sunday.. or early monday (Most Likely).. I work monday.. but can function on 3 hrs sleep

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/15/2006 11:36 AM CST
I'm from the DFW area also.

I haven't decided when I'm leaving to head down yet, but I'll be back in the DFW area by Sunday evening.

So you could always ride down with Pomae, and come back with me if that works.

The more the merrier!

Solstitia

Zadraes tucks his arms under his side, quickly waddles up to you and shouts, "BEGAWK"! Woa!
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/15/2006 12:47 PM CST
Not coming from DFW, but wanted to let everyone know my schedule...to an extent:

I'll be leaving Friday afternoon around 3pm, driving to Plantersville (it's only about an hour or so) and camping Friday night. I'll be camping Friday and Saturday night, then driving back Sunday after the Faire.

So...who's with me?!

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/15/2006 08:22 PM CST
Theres a good chance I'll camp Friday night also, how will I find you if so?

Solstitia

Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/15/2006 08:54 PM CST
Sent you an email, not going to post my cell # on the boards. :)

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/15/2006 08:56 PM CST
C'mon, surely there won't be hundreds of prank calls coming your way after that. I mean think about it the 876-5309 people kept their number for years. I think it went up for auction a few years ago.

Calissa's player
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/17/2006 11:12 AM CST
>I mean think about it the 876-5309 people kept their number for years.

It's 867-5309... and the people in St. Louis with that number still have it.

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- This weekend!!! 11/17/2006 11:40 AM CST
In 2004, the putative owner of the 867-5309 phone number in New York (area code 212) put it up for auction on eBay.

I found that on Snopes. It's an amusing tale.

Calissa's player