Texas Ren Fest -- SOON 11/08/2006 07:06 AM CST
Just a reminder that the group is going to the Texas Ren fest on the 18th and 19th of this month! Just over a week away, Yay! I can't wait.

Looking forward to meeting some new faces! Looks like so far its going to be a good mix of Prime players, plat Players and GMs.

Some are camping, Some are hotelling, so whatever is your preference.

AIM Solstitia or Email my play.net addy for information on where and when to meet!

See you there!

Solstitia

Peperic says, "oddness follows you Sols."

Zadraes tucks his arms under his side, quickly waddles up to you and shouts, "BEGAWK"! Woa!
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- SOON 11/10/2006 04:42 PM CST
So...

Is anyone planning on camping out Friday or Saturday night?

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- SOON 11/10/2006 09:27 PM CST
I'll probably be gettin my tent and sleeper next week before I head out.. Wont be able to leave til early saturday though due to work.

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Texas Ren Fest -- SOON 11/11/2006 04:32 PM CST
I'm going to miss it this year :?(

I used to work for the fair, as a stage fencer. Those were the good ol' days. ::sigh::

Re: Texas Ren Fest -- SOON 11/12/2006 08:18 AM CST
Well, my wife and I have Camping gear. I'm just not sure we're going to feel like using it this time haha.. we'll see what the weather is like. If not then we'll probably get a hotel. We're looking to set out early saturday morning, and return midday sunday I think. I'll talk to Sols I guess and see what everyone else is doing, then go from there :P

http://www.drplat.com - The DragonRealms Platinum Community Website. Be sure to vote DragonRealms as your #1 MUD!