Texas DR Gathering at Scarborough Faire - Last minute details! 05/15/2006 11:15 AM CDT
OK, it's this coming weekend!!

14 people have confirmed with me they are coming, and I have 6 rooms reserved and full. Is there anyone else who'd like a room or to meet us there that I am missing?

I want to make sure everyone has a way to coordinate, either through me, or someone who can get ahold of me. AIM: Solstitia and I'll give you my phone number if you'd like.

Plan right now is to meet just inside the gates at about 10 am on Saturday. We'll be there all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. Several of us are staying in a hotel nearby Saturday night, and will play games and have our own "mini-con".

Can't wait, and looking forward to meeting you all!

Solstitia from DR-Plat

Chatter[Nazirre] Its not wise to spit the Olvi as it promotes good health and well being.
Chatter[Seteria] I only spit Olvi when it's undercooked.. no telling what you could catch from one.
Re: Texas DR Gathering at Scarborough Faire - Last minute details! 05/15/2006 07:36 PM CDT
Of all the weekends...

I, unfortunately, won't be able to attend this weekend as I will be starting my new job on Saturday (at 7am...fun...).

That being said, I'm moving to Austin so I'll be available to meet a bit more than I have ever been in the past.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Texas DR Gathering at Scarborough Faire - Last minute details! 05/20/2006 05:18 AM CDT
I suddenly just had this random urge to wake up in um..3 hours..and head out there.

I don't know how i'm gonna track you all down, but I'll find a way.

I might just slowly approach(nerds can be viscous) each large group I see and ask them if they know what 'DR' means.
Re: Texas DR Gathering at Scarborough Faire - Last minute details! 05/20/2006 06:16 AM CDT
beware groups of people that claim to be "friends of bill". they're always having little conventions down there. they mighty suck you into their cult!

:oP Ragran
Re: Texas DR Gathering at Scarborough Faire - Last minute details! 05/20/2006 06:52 AM CDT
No one will be putting the lotion on my skin, or I might strangle them with the hose.
Re: Texas DR Gathering at Scarborough Faire - Last minute details! 05/23/2006 01:30 PM CDT
I'm still impressed you found us! LOL

Solstitia from DR-Plat

Andysta says, "What interesting courting rituals you have Sols.
Re: Texas DR Gathering at Scarborough Faire - Last minute details! 05/23/2006 07:33 PM CDT
Yea. Luckily Pomae was there and I had met him once before.

Sorry I didn't make it out the 2nd day. Work called and I didn't feel comfortable saying I couldn't come in since it's a fairly new gig. I was looking forward to talking somemore with everyone and geeking out DR style. Ya'll seemed like a good group, someone is gonna have to switch games :(

Plus I really wanted to catch a few more Insulter shows.

We will have to get something else planned out later in the year.

Take it easy,

J
Re: Texas DR Gathering at Scarborough Faire - Last minute details! 05/23/2006 08:54 PM CDT
Yah.. Cristoph was fun.. $400 something to insult a lawyer. And even funnier, I saw Christoph the next day and he had a couple more insults for lawyers he passed on. I wont repeat em here though

Grin

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net