***AMBER ALERT FOR THE SOUTHWEST REGION*** 04/14/2006 01:50 PM CDT
hey everyone, I hate doing this so much, I don't know where to begin.

My neice was abducted nearly 48 hours ago, an Amber Alert was finally issued 24 hours after she was taken. She was in Purcell Oklahoma, not far from the Texas boarder. They issued an amber alert after they found out from a friend, that she had been talking to an online guy. There are now nearly 100 FBI involved in the search, along with severl sheriff's departments. We have the amber alert posted on court network website, and a few others. I wanted to post here also to let others know of whats happening.

Jamie Rose Bolin was abducted on April 12th about 4pm in the afternoon. The guy who picked her up picked her up from school.

He was last seen driving a Dark Blue Chevy Tahoe, tinted windows. The passenger headrest has the initials "KC" on them. The back window has the word " FOX " on it. Part of the tag number has the letters/numbers "Z69" somewhere in the tag. And the tag is from Texas.

Jamie has red hair, shoulder length, blue eye's and freckles. About 100 lbs. 4 feet tall.

We have an amber alert finally issued for Texas and are in the process of getting it issued in Kansas and Arkansas and the surrounding states.

Please please if anyone has seen this vehicle contact your local authorities. She has her bike with her when this guy picked her up. It could be in the back of the Tahoe.

Or all in all, keep prayers that we get her home soon. All we want is her home. Thanks everyone.

Jim

If its got two legs and you hear a thud...don't panic...I just killed another one.

>>>>Agonar, apparently taking an uncharacteristic trip to the north, strolls by, winks at Marlena, giggles oddly to himself, and continues his journey onward.
Re: ***AMBER ALERT FOR THE SOUTHWEST REGION*** 04/14/2006 02:35 PM CDT
Chances of seeing her here are slim, but how old is she and what was she wearing?
Re: ***AMBER ALERT FOR THE SOUTHWEST REGION*** 04/14/2006 02:45 PM CDT
she's 10 years old

red shoulder length hair, blue eye's and freckles, possibly pink shirt and blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.

here's the link to the update as of noon today

http://www.newsok.com/article/1816292/?template=home/main

and another that was updated also.

http://www.channeloklahoma.com/news/8698711/detail.html

Thanks again everyone..

Jim