ZombieCon 03/27/2008 11:06 AM CDT
Yes, ZombieCon in Greensboro March 29.
--
ZombieCon will be held Saturday at the Clarion Hotel in Greensboro. It will run from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and will be followed by a ?zombie walk? and an afterparty.
--

I knew I had seen more packs of zombies around here than usual. Luckily my brother has a zombie hunting guide, so I can ask him for advice.

mfberg
Re: ZombieCon 03/27/2008 01:06 PM CDT
> zombie hunting guide

Aim for the head, pack a torch?

~Hanryu Ves'Shomis
Sword of House Calibanor, Ambassador of the Ilithi Court, Emerald Knight, Keeper of the CEC, ... still a Ranger
http://www.kynevon.info/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Re: ZombieCon 03/27/2008 01:30 PM CDT
lol, Teeklin needs to see this

Rev. Reene

Merlinx puts an enameled grey and white mockingbird on his shoulder, where it hops from foot to gilded foot before settling down.
>
Merlinx says, "Im going to call my bird Gandalfx"
Re: ZombieCon 03/27/2008 04:22 PM CDT
>>lol, Teeklin needs to see this

Much like discussions about Joss, discussions about zombies have gotten rather stale. Either someone asks a question about undead extermination that is so stupid you just want to lie to them so they will be eaten, or they think they know better than me and try to spend time explaining to me why they think they're right before I correct them.

If I went to a zombie convention I'd be all prepared to talk full strategies, improvised weapons, planned arsenals, and hand to hand techniques as well as metasurvival planning. I would end up horribly disappointed with even less faith than original that humanity will survive the coming darkness.

-Teeklin