Visiting Disney Area for Christmas 11/27/2006 12:45 PM CST
Hello, Anyone in Orlando and surrounding areas. Taking a nutty Griswold Christmas vacation to Disney World. Any advice on restaurants, any insider info for the parks (we're doing all of the Disney stuff because my youngest daughter has never been) would be appreciated. Kids are planning to take us to Medieval Times (don't naysay it, it's a dream of theirs) for our anniversary on the 27th. Plan to be in the area for New Year's Eve, also, and wondered what's the best place to hang out in the Disney compound without paying for the Pleasure Island party. Aforementioned youngest is 19, so need something that won't leave her out.

Love to hear some sage advice.
Kerri/Caelfind

Master Craftsman Thryntyrlz BagMaker steps out from under Caelfind's road-worn traveler's cloak.
Re: Visiting Disney Area for Christmas 11/27/2006 05:34 PM CST
Heya I'm from Orlando for the past umm lets say 10 years so I don't feel too old ;) A suggestion you may wanna do along with Medievil times (its great.. the first time if you've never been) is Dixie Stampede show. They have a GREAT christmas show. You can hang out at Ft. Wilderness for the day, I used to work there. They have a dinner show also and the food always smelled good from outside I know. They have boat rides around that lake there thats really really fun, kinda pricey though. The trail rides are located there, carriage and wagon rides, petting farm, etc... PI is the big party place for the adults at night, one of the disney parks may be having a party though. Haven't done the parks lately so couldn't tell you. Also don't forget to check out the Universal area, Island of Adventure is really really fun. If you have any other questions just ask :)

It's in the Bag! catalog available at: http://ellusionz.cjb.cc

Youth and Beauty are my only defense... too young to know better, too cute to kill.
Re: Visiting Disney Area for Christmas 11/27/2006 06:33 PM CST
Hey Kerri!

My parents, myself, and my younger brother are going to be in Disney World from the 21st through the 25th. We should be staying at the All Star Music Resort (unless my parents screwed up the reservations)... We should try to get together one of those days at a park and say hey.. he hheh.

Sothios Clan-Csencsits
Aesry Locksmith Union Representative