Party at my place 08/21/2006 07:41 PM CDT
So DragonCon is Labor Day weekend here in Atlanta.

http://www.dragoncon.org/

If any of you crazy folks are gonna be around that weekend I'm having a party at my place on Sunday September 3. We'll be doing burgers on the grill. Bring a 6-pack of your favorite beverage (alcoholic or otherwise) and lets have a good time.

For more info and directions drop me or the wife a line at either HanryuDR or Meggansera on AIM.

~Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
>We are Rangers, all your releases are belong to us. ~ Sylvado
Re: Party at my place 08/29/2006 12:51 AM CDT
Well, I'll just miss dragoncon and your party then. I'll be in Atlanta for the Godsmack/Zombie concert on the 30th of August. Wish I knew about that sooner. Have fun though!

Eowen.

You say, "I can't sit still....it's driving me nuts."
Xinphinity says, "Short drive."
Re: Party at my place 08/29/2006 06:08 AM CDT
oh c'mon.. just call in sick and join us!!!

Sothios Clan-Csencsits
Aesry Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Party at my place 08/29/2006 10:18 PM CDT
<<just call in sick>>

I wish, unfortunately I'm the one that runs the place.

You ask, "So what happens if you mix a little alcohol with a little Rihaun?"
Rihaun falls over..
Rihaun asks, "I get disinfected?"
Re: Party at my place 09/08/2006 05:41 PM CDT
I went to Dragon Con for the first time this year. It was a riot, and I had a great time.

Worst - 3 1/2 hour line outside listening to two dudes in front of me talk about how badass their 52nd paladins were in PvP at some gulch in WarCraft.

Best - tie between the Alpha Beta look alikes from Revenge of the Nerds who came into a room filled with about 250 people and yelled out "NEEEERRRDDDSSS!", and the random dance I came across when a Michael Jackson look-a-like showed up at some zombie show and everyone broke out in Thriller.

Classic stuff, but I don't think I'll go back again for awhile because of the line + price + drive (ATL is an hour north of here).

~Mike (Jalich)