DisneyCon 08/06/2005 06:56 PM CDT
Hey Peoples!

I have been talking with Gormla and a few others about carpooling over to Orlando to DisneyCon. She just found out that she's gonna be out of town for that weekend and can't go, but I still want to know who else is interested in going.

I'm willing to carpool over there. I'd like to go all four days, but might not get to. There is only so much fun one can have at Disney before they get tired of the Mouse doing what it does best.

My screenname is Elavin Rismel. If you'd like to group up, I think Tampa and the area should strongly support this so that possibly Simu will continue to have a con here. It sure beats going to Vegas, although I still want to go there.

Send me e-mail or IM and we can talk about it.

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

"If your house costs 3 plat, and your dog costs 18....you maight bey a redneck..."
Re: DisneyCon 08/18/2005 11:52 AM CDT
Hey Elavin. Finally getting around to reading this folder here. Wish I could say I could carpool with ya, however, seems the DisneyCon is going to be the weekend of my baby sister's wedding in NC so, I'm driving to NC and can't make the Disney stuff. Hope you find someone to carpool with ya!

~Eoworfinia~
A snow goblin reaches down and gently pets your corpse, then quickly looks about to make sure no one noticed.
Re: DisneyCon 08/18/2005 04:39 PM CDT
Gah! I'm not going to get to see you at this either?? waaaa!!!

I've actually gotten a room now at the hotel, and might not be traveling over with anyone, but the group that I'm meeting up with is gonna be a blast...

Hope we finally get to meet each other!! Safe travels to you.

"If your house costs 3 plat, and your dog costs 18....you maight bey a redneck..."
Re: DisneyCon 08/18/2005 10:20 PM CDT
So who all is going to Disneycon? I've never been to any con before and figured this might be fun to try out some of it...

Life is a game and you were put here to entertain me.

It's in the Bag! http://skyela.cjb.cc
Re: DisneyCon 08/19/2005 12:36 AM CDT
I'm going! I've got a room lined up for $50 for the con duration, plus it's going to be about $120 in tickets for me (2 days park hopper, fl resident discount).

I can't wait for it to happen!!!!!! I'd also like to know if we gonna see some staff there, I hope we get some from the area. Someone should try to get in touch with Heiu to see if he can come, but I know family stuff makes it harder for him to plan stuff like this.

See you all soon!

Re: DisneyCon 08/19/2005 09:10 AM CDT
I'd grumble more about the dates my sister chose for her wedding if it wasn't for the fact that I'm going to get to see a FALL again after 5 years away from NC. Tress that have leaves that actually change color! Woohoo!

~Eoworfinia~
A snow goblin reaches down and gently pets your corpse, then quickly looks about to make sure no one noticed.
Re: DisneyCon 08/19/2005 07:06 PM CDT
That sounds nice....I remember going through there when I was younger and it was beautiful...enjoy!!

>Your ranks could care less if the paper is blue or plain.

Your mech ranks turn to you and say, "No, no, no! This simply WILL not do! I MUST have the mauve!" -Vision et al
Re: DisneyCon 08/24/2005 01:01 AM CDT
I'll be going to DisneyCon one day during that week offically. Its kinda hard because thats the week of my 20th birthday and stuff, so I have to keep things going. Anyways, I'll be there one day, more then likely the Magic Kingdom day, and possibly the Epcot day.

Hope to see you guys There!!!

~Beth, player behind Villya & Laurieana

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
--Albert Einstein
Re: DisneyCon 08/26/2005 11:55 AM CDT
I live in Lake Mary, just north of Orlando, I doubt I'd go for a theme park, but I may be up for some of the other stuff I saw mentioned... I'm just kind of waiting to get an idea of who all's going, heh.
Re: DisneyCon 08/26/2005 11:57 AM CDT
If I have time between classes and work I may go, but it looked like it was a lot of gemstone players? I mean it'd be great meeting new people.. but I'd prefer to meet a few I knew in game first!

Life is a game and you were put here to entertain me.

It's in the Bag! http://skyela.cjb.cc
Re: DisneyCon 08/26/2005 04:41 PM CDT
I was thinking of getting some folks together and possibly attending the Friday night dinner/show. Something of a treat, but not quite an all out theme park extravaganza. Can't really afford the whole weekend, but I'd definitely like to attend at least a part of it, and try to help make it a success so that they continue to host it in years to come.

~Chris
Re: DisneyCon 08/26/2005 06:16 PM CDT
There's quite a few DR players going, guys...and if you join up, you'll be counted too!

If you're at all interested, join the Yahoo group...it's http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DisneyCon in case you need the link again.

There's a few drinking parties planned, and Capone's is gonna be cool too...a few alcoholic drinks are all you can drink, and a nice dinner show too. $30 couldn't go farther.

Even if it's for one evening, that'd be great if you guys can show support. If any of you want to e-mail me if you have any questions, I can give you some info that I have gathered so that you don't have to read through hundreds of messages.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
DisneyCon? 05/20/2009 11:37 AM CDT
So... would anyone be up for planning a Con in Orlando again? Disney, Universal, onea the water parks... sorry to say PI is closed so the full experience of day fun to night fun is killed, but I heard boardwalk has a nice lil club sometimes. Florida's the place to be, who wants to chill? :)

On a whim...: http://www.desiredestiny.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"