Alabama 06/09/2005 08:32 PM CDT
Hey folks, located in Birmingham here. Any other folks anywhere close? I started back in '96 (before AOL kicked our bandwidth-hogging arses off) but stopped playing from shortly after the Mibgluc Volcano Quest till about a year or so ago. Thank goodness Simu just stores your character instead of deleting :)
Re: Alabama 06/10/2005 08:25 AM CDT
Heyo, the wife and I live about 20 miles west of Atlanta, and make the occasional trip into Birmingham with the rescue group with work with (http://www.weimrescue.com/). How many other folks live near Atlanta? Maybe we should plan a get-to-gether?

--
Ranger Hanryu _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, Sword of House Calibanor
(please let me fill in the blank, oh and vote Ssra for greatest GM EVER!)
Re: Alabama 07/07/2005 07:59 AM CDT
Hubby and I live in North Alabama...near Decatur. Would love a get together sometime with all you folks. I was really wanting to make a trip to Six Flags in Atlanta this summer...just not sure it's gonna happen yet.

Jensene
AIM JenseneDR
Re: Alabama 07/07/2005 11:37 AM CDT
Crossing state lines into my backyard? Just be sure to give me at least a 30 minute head start to flee. That's how far it is from my place to Six Flags. And sorry, we ran out of chocolate!

-Nosaj
Re: Alabama 07/07/2005 09:41 PM CDT
<<<<Crossing state lines into my backyard? Just be sure to give me at least a 30 minute head start to flee. That's how far it is from my place to Six Flags. And sorry, we ran out of chocolate!>>>>>

What?! Nosaj, as state rep...or something...I expect you to fix this immediately! Now...doesn't the thought of hearing me scream my head off while going into a spin just sound like fun?

Jensene
North Alabama Renn Faire 08/29/2005 08:09 PM CDT
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that the North Alabama Renn Faire will be the 4th weekend in October. My troupe will be performing. Would be great to see some of you there!!

Jensene
Re: North Alabama Renn Faire 09/06/2005 07:55 PM CDT
Birmingham here, played for many a year. Where is your Faire going to be held?

~Delg Ironstar
Any Alabama players? 07/12/2010 11:49 PM CDT
Wondering if there are any players that live in Alabama. I live about 30 miles south of Birmingham.

Grixlek says, "Courage is dangerous, it leads to attempts at heroics..."
Vegas asks, "What like dating?"
Grixlek says, "Nothing that dangerous I believe, but still crazy stuff."
Re: Any Alabama players? 07/19/2010 11:50 PM CDT
I live in Birmingham. Had begun to think I was the only player from Alabama.

- Fuquois

Board Villainy is a lost art.
Alabama 05/06/2011 08:16 AM CDT
I just wanted to make sure that the other players that live in Alabama are doing okay and hopefully made it through the tornadoes without any losses.

Tish
Re: Alabama 08/25/2011 01:03 PM CDT
My family lives in Birmingham and am actually traveling there tomorrow.

Was wondering though if there are any DR players in Columbia, SC?

Also, any players in Japan? I just moved from there but will be moving back there again in April.

Cheers,
Re: Alabama 08/25/2011 08:44 PM CDT
Little Rock, Arkansas, however I'm moving to Columbus, Georgia on Wednesday.

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn
Re: Any Alabama players? 08/14/2012 07:28 PM CDT
i live in alabama north of birmingham a bit, in pinson
Re: Any Alabama players? 08/14/2012 07:37 PM CDT
>in pinson

So read that as... "in prison" lol
Re: Any Alabama players? 08/14/2012 07:57 PM CDT
I live just across the border in Columbus, Georgia.

Elvis has left the building.
Re: Any Alabama players? 08/14/2012 11:42 PM CDT

I read prison as well. Not sure which bothers me more; That I read it completely wrong or that I made the identical mistake Taleek did :\

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Any Alabama players? 08/15/2012 12:52 AM CDT
Newp quite the opposite actually country living is the only way to truly live.
Re: Any Alabama players? 08/18/2012 03:11 AM CDT

Panama city beach Florida. close but on the southern end

Cadderrly's player
Re: Any Alabama players? 11/12/2012 01:35 AM CST
Flo Rida, sucka. SW. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT.

An overpowering sense of wrongness overcomes you, leaving you struggling against an almost uncontrollable urge to lash out at anyone and anything around you. With tremendous force of will, you manage to regain control of your emotions. - Irony