Signature Check -- Please Disregard Unless You Like This Kind Of Thing 12/22/2005 03:17 AM CST
And the wierdest thing is, I've actually MET this guy. And yes, he's just as wierd as it sounds, and it's completely natural.

Ah, fun with bloggers. Gotta love it.

Amagaim; the player of,

Schrodinger: "Jesus, cat... Would you please hurry it up? I've been holding it in for over an hour now. What could you possibly be doing in there...?"

--- Jeff Goldstein
Re: Signature Check -- Please Disregard Unless You Like This Kind Of Thing 12/22/2005 12:46 PM CST
<<Schrodinger: "Jesus, cat... Would you please hurry it up? I've been holding it in for over an hour now. What could you possibly be doing in there...?">>

I always had a feeling that Schrodinger was certifiably insane. I mean god, the poor cat...

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"That is why I have chosen DR and stayed with it for 2-6 years. Time is confusing to me." -Aiwix
Re: Signature Check -- Please Disregard Unless You Like This Kind Of Thing 12/24/2005 04:03 AM CST
And on an interpersonal note:

I GOTS A MONITOR!!!!

And the forums look really wierd on a 13"er compared to my now-defunct 19" monitor. For that matter, everything looks wierd by comparison.

Amagaim; the player of,

Sheeeeesh, cat... Would you please hurry it up? I've been holding it in for over an hour now. What could you possibly be doing in there...?

--- Jeff Goldstein on Schrodinger finding the bathroom to be occupied