Re: oklahoma area -- help needed please 08/11/2009 04:10 PM CDT
I did a quick search on Google for Sayre, OK veterinarian and it pulled up a rather large list of the local vets.

My best suggestion would be to contact the vets and local animal shelters, get an email address or fax # if possible and to fax them a lost dog flyer to post on their bulletin boards.

If you would like, contact me at my play.net address and I can create a flyer and PDF it so that you can send it out.
Re: oklahoma area -- help needed please 08/11/2009 04:54 PM CDT
Contact the ASPCA or Humane society also. They'll have a listing of local vets, shelters and even fosters.

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: oklahoma area -- help needed please 08/11/2009 05:19 PM CDT
thank you so much. i have called the sayre vets and they all have my number. i emailed a picture of him to one and the office manager said they would post it in their office.

i did not think of the aspca and humane society, thank you. i will email them today. we kinda figure that some one found him and he is sitting on thier couch happilly mooching food, but i would be much much happier to have him on mine.
Re: oklahoma area -- help needed please 08/11/2009 05:42 PM CDT
Well I hope that someone does the right thing if they have him and they contact their local shelter and you get him back soon.
Re: oklahoma area -- help needed please 08/12/2009 01:15 PM CDT
I'm sorry to hear what happened. What a horrible thing to happen. I'll send some good thoughts your way.