Re: Minneapolis/St Paul 08/02/2007 12:58 PM CDT
All ok with me and loved ones.

Karen

'When someone pushes your buttons, you're acknowledging what you have disowned.' -Dr. John Martini
Re: Minneapolis/St Paul 08/02/2007 01:03 PM CDT
Glad to hear it :)

__
Armifer: Yes. I hate moon mages.
Pal: You know I'm making that a sig line, don't you? Context or no.
Re: Minneapolis/St Paul 08/03/2007 03:07 AM CDT
Everyone I know is fine, but I'm frightened to think of the traffic on 94 during rush hour right now (I took a different way to get to work today). I was on that bridge a couple times 2 days before that, really makes you stop and think.
Re: Minneapolis/St Paul 08/03/2007 09:27 AM CDT
Evidently Monday will be the real test for traffic. 280 has been converted into an expressway by closing some exits. This should help.

I am on the Northwest side and I am fortunate to work in the same vacinity. My brother lives uptown and works downtown and my parents are retired. I rarely used that bridge and my heart goes out to those who lost a loved one. A tragic thing so close to home and still hard to comprehend.

I have a co-worker who is pretty much at ground zero in the apartment complex which is less than a block away.

~ Leissl and $0.02

'When someone pushes your buttons, you're acknowledging what you have disowned.' -Dr. John Martini
Re: Minneapolis/St Paul 08/03/2007 09:12 PM CDT
Absolutely horrible news. My cousin Ben called in sick to work that day. Wasn't really sick but was damn lucky. My sister-in-law and niece were in Minny last week and traveled that bridge several times. My heart goes out to those not as fortunate.

Player of-
Doctor Kerrian Runegazer
Citizen of Ilithi