In case anyone is interested.

Saturday & Sunday 10am - 6pm
May 19 & 20
May 26 & 27 & 28 (Memorial Day)
June 2 & 3
June 9 & 10

Rotary Park, Wentzville, MO.

$2.00 coupon at www.stlrenfaire.com

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/03/2007 10:47 PM CDT
If we can get a group together, I might be enticed to join up.

Solomon

"Experience will come, it's not a race or anything. The ones who kill themselves to get to the finish are the ones who tire out quickly."

GM[Anti-ESP] Pormithius just killed Caelumia's ESP!
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/04/2007 09:55 AM CDT
If the group gets big enough I might find some way to sneak up there myself

>assist request to bug Reexa for no good reason whatsoever
>assist position
You are number 1 in the premium assist queue.

SEND[Reexa] Boohiss!

>snicker
You snicker.
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 11:18 AM CDT
Sorry to ask but where is the faire in relationship to Joplin Mo... also anyone from around here in the four state area about ark kan okla and mo?

Klurn
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 11:57 AM CDT
Take 44 almost all the way to St. Louis.

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 12:01 PM CDT
ahhh ok i may try to make it though with gas at 2.25 a gal here even cross state is goin to strap me a bit.

Klurn
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 12:03 PM CDT
err meant 3.25 a gallon
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 12:04 PM CDT
>>err meant 3.25 a gallon<<

heh, I was going to say, if you got 2.25 a gallon, I'm coming to visit

>assist position

SEND[Reexa] Boohiss!

>snicker
You snicker.
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 02:36 PM CDT
>>heh, I was going to say, if you got 2.25 a gallon, I'm coming to visit

was goin to join you in that convoy! Its the same price here in OKC, 3.18 actually. ::sighs:: from 2 weeks ago when it was 2.70. Why its jumped almost 50 cents is beyond me. Last I heard they blame it on "Supply and Demand" which is...I can't say it on the boards, my post would get pulled...but its not right...to say it politely.

~Dalkin~
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 05:57 PM CDT
>>was goin to join you in that convoy! Its the same price here in OKC, 3.18 actually. ::sighs:: from 2 weeks ago when it was 2.70. Why its jumped almost 50 cents is beyond me. Last I heard they blame it on "Supply and Demand" which is...I can't say it on the boards, my post would get pulled...but its not right...to say it politely.

~Dalkin~<<

3.25 here today... ludicrius. Supply and Demand is a joke for gas prices. The best excuse I have heard to date would be that our president is an oil tycoon... I have noticed a complete lack of sympathy and attempts to lower the prices from him. I think he's done a lot of good and I wouldn't want to get into a political argument, but he does not seem to care if we pay 1.20 or 5.50 a gallon

>assist position

SEND[Reexa] Boohiss!

>snicker
You snicker.
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 06:51 PM CDT
<<I think he's done a lot of good and I wouldn't want to get into a political argument, but he does not seem to care if we pay 1.20 or 5.50 a gallon>>

The only thing I wouldn't argue is that he doesn't seem to care grins

It is what it is, but at least when you get to the renaissance festival you'll have plenty of beer to drink at much more reasonal prices per gallon. :)

~Leah
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 09:12 PM CDT
>>It is what it is, but at least when you get to the renaissance festival you'll have plenty of beer to drink at much more reasonal prices per gallon. :)

::laughs:: so true to true...and this just in, OKC has hit as of 3 hours ago, 3.39 per gallon for 87 octane...::whimpers::

~Dalkin~
Re: Rennaisance Faire 05/18/2007 09:41 PM CDT
All you folks have it good its 3.55 in Chicago. Ragarding gas prices, there is always bump in the price of gas between spring and summer as the refineries switch from a winter blend to a summer blend. It sucks when prices are this high to pile it on during the switch but supposedly it is better for air quality. Oil prices are acually relativly low (relative to recent highs) as I recall.

Non urinat in ventum