Party at the ville 04/11/2007 10:14 PM CDT
Thunder over Louisville, the single largest fireworks display in North America, and apart of the Kentucky Derby celebrations, is April 21st

Setting up on the riverfront, planning on some barbeque and a cooler of whatever. If you want to come along, shoot me an email.
Re: Party at the ville 04/11/2007 10:15 PM CDT
sorry for the double post.

http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org/
Re: Party at the ville 04/12/2007 08:18 AM CDT
Tempting, but my husband is already trying to talk me out of going to the local Ren fest that weekend to go camping with him. (My idea of camping is a Drury Inn, his is sleeping on a blanket on the ground in 40 degree weather with the bugs and pollen.)

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina
Re: Party at the ville 04/13/2007 11:39 AM CDT
>>Tempting, but my husband is already trying to talk me out of going to the local Ren fest that weekend to go camping with him. (My idea of camping is a Drury Inn, his is sleeping on a blanket on the ground in 40 degree weather with the bugs and pollen.)<<

funny... ren fest trumps camping anyday... and my idea of camping is sleeping on a blanket in a tent in 60 degree weather with the bugs chased away by citronella and pollen

>dismantle chest bunny
While bunnies are useful for a great many things, they do not as a general rule serve well as janitors.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.