get together 04/02/2007 10:08 AM CDT
anyone doing a get together anytime soon?
Re: get together 04/02/2007 11:05 AM CDT
There's going to be a Simucon in July, does that count?

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina
Re: get together 04/02/2007 11:07 AM CDT
yes and no... but don't we have to have a pre-beerfest warmup?
Re: get together 04/02/2007 12:17 PM CDT
Oh goodness, will there be a Souv at Simucon?

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.
Re: get together 04/02/2007 12:29 PM CDT
haven't decided yet... depends a lot on my first paycheck as a non-contracted employee
Re: get together 04/02/2007 12:55 PM CDT
I'll let you buy me a drink sir.

~Arwinia

You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

Re: get together 04/02/2007 01:11 PM CDT
My girlfriend would probably get jealous if I was buying strange women drinks... and they don't come any stranger than you ;) On the other hand, if you want to contribute to my travel fund and/or drink fund, I'd be sure to appreciate it and spend some time with you ;)
Re: get together 04/02/2007 10:27 PM CDT
Moving back to the Midwest at the end of this month. I'll keep my eye on this thread. ; )

Kerrian
Re: get together 04/03/2007 09:20 AM CDT
really???? where at?
Re: get together 04/04/2007 10:05 AM CDT
>but don't we have to have a pre-beerfest warmup?

We usually do. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina
Re: get together 04/04/2007 10:08 AM CDT
>>We usually do. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights.<<

BAH!!! some of us have to work ;)
Re: get together 04/05/2007 12:21 AM CDT
Moving to Indianapolis by May 1.
Re: get together 04/05/2007 08:24 AM CDT
>>We usually do. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights.<<

>BAH!!! some of us have to work ;)

I have to work also, thank goodness I live here.

Re: get together 04/05/2007 10:10 AM CDT
SIMU needs to move to Wichita so I don't have to go anywhere :)

>>>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina<<

I love this line... you know why everyone's an orphan right? Because EVERYONE knows that orphans are ALWAYS the adventurers that end up killing the bad guy.
Re: get together 04/05/2007 11:16 AM CDT
>SIMU needs to move to Wichita so I don't have to go anywhere

Blessed Eluned...Kansas?! But isn't partying at "Flashback's" enough for ya? ; )
Re: get together 04/05/2007 11:52 AM CDT
... people actually live in kansas?

~Arwinia

You look tired.

Re: get together 04/05/2007 12:07 PM CDT
Flashbacks is boring... the real party is at my place ;) hot tubs, indoor/outdoor pools, saunas, beach volleyball, and tennis oh my!

And yes Arwin, people live in kansas, lots of them, and it's not flat contrary to popular belief, nor is it one big farm field
Re: get together 04/05/2007 12:10 PM CDT
in fact, most of the modern world's great things came from Kansas, and more specifically Wichita :)
Re: get together 04/05/2007 12:10 PM CDT
I guess I should have put it this way....

People live in Kansas on purpose?

~Arwinia

You look tired.

Re: get together 04/05/2007 12:12 PM CDT
yup, I moved back here from Japan. My ex moved up here from Florida, and almost everyone I know that has lived here wants to come back or came back
Re: get together 04/05/2007 07:02 PM CDT
Never been to Kansas so don't have an opinion. I trust it's not like Nebraska. Driving the width of that state made me wanna scream (and I get to do it again in 3 weeks...yay me).
Re: get together 04/10/2007 12:44 PM CDT
heh, having just traveled from Wyoming to kansas via south dakota and nebraska, coming and going respectively, I can say that nebraska is completely and utterly boring to drive through, as is south dakota, and only half of kansas (western half) is boring to drive through

>dismantle chest bunny
While bunnies are useful for a great many things, they do not as a general rule serve well as janitors.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.