Indiana 01/13/2005 01:23 PM CST
INDIANA? Like 2 people that play DR live here I guess, is there anyone else that wants to get together for some fun? I live in Anderson a little bit NE of Indy. Someone shoot me an IM at Mrhankeyil to get together.

~Deuce~

~James, Player of The Ever Cynical Elec

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: Indiana 01/16/2005 01:50 PM CST
Well, if we aren't iced in, flooded in, or snowed in--we could find out if there are any others in Indiana around. I live in Tipton, not far from Anderson and actually used to work out of Anderson for a bit.

~Nikoa

One is only able to find one's true strength when one ventures from the pack........
Re: Indiana 01/20/2005 12:43 PM CST
I deliver to tipton weekly if I am assigned that route, to the Rickers station there in town "Bobalus". I drive there regularly because of that.

~Deuce~

~The Ever Cynical Elec

~TEH Zombie Ninja Monkey Pirate

You've gained a new rank in backstabbing.

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: Indiana 01/20/2005 06:00 PM CST
I live in South Bend (groans and weeps)

Smegul says, "A mammoth would kill you quickly"
Ketrianna says to Smegul, "I would die with a smile on my face though..for least trying."
A bar maid murmurs,"What a lovely way to die,"
Kinneth whistles a merry tune.

Re: Indiana 01/20/2005 08:49 PM CST
I always get a chuckle out of South Bend being in the northern most part of the state. :)

Andy
Re: Indiana 01/21/2005 08:06 AM CST
I get more of a chuckle out of the idea that if the governor gets his way indiana will finally go on daylight savings time. That by itself isn't TOO funny. But, the fact that the NE and NW corners of the state each want to go by the time of thier closest neighbor state, and central indiana wants to stay the same IS funny. One state, three timezones... wheee. It's also funny that the farther south here you go, the less teeth you see. ;p

~Deuce~

~The Ever Cynical Elec

~TEH Zombie Ninja Monkey Pirate

You've gained a new rank in backstabbing.

Re: Indiana 01/21/2005 05:12 PM CST
<<<I live in South Bend (groans and weeps)>>>

Fighting Irish Country! My uncle was a professor at Notre Dame for a long time. Now he teaches some new math concept that he 'discovered' throughout Europe that most people don't understand. I never understood how the man could be so smart and still not wear shoes or comb his hair when he went into stores.

~Nikoa

One is only able to find one's true strength when one ventures from the pack........
Re: Indiana 03/19/2005 11:50 PM CST
I'm way late in this, but I'll chime in and say that I am FROM South Bend. Moved to the Chicago area though to live with my Fiance.

I have all of my family there, though.

Shadeau Raysen-Moonith,
Player of.
Re: Indiana 03/25/2005 12:22 PM CST
I am another of the 'hoosier country' folks, town of Crawfordsville.

Player of Jahtcaar
Re: Indiana 07/10/2005 05:44 PM CDT
<I live in South Bend (groans and weeps)>

Like that's in the middle of nowhere *rolls her eyes*.

Okay so I'm posting late...I don't usually read this board...

South Bender myself and I enjoy torturing Ketrianna constantly...anyone else want to join in?

Ruatha

The plaintive voice of one of the last survivors says, "They told me this was a good way to meet girlssssss..........."

http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=drealms
Re: Indiana 08/09/2005 07:03 PM CDT
Let's meet up in Indy!

~Skylira Mer'luna~
Re: Indiana 08/12/2005 12:31 PM CDT
I am somewhat close to indy and wouldn't be so against meeting some folks for lunch and a movie or something at circle center. My IM is Mrhankeyil

~Blood Wraith Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.

Re: Indiana 08/12/2005 12:43 PM CDT
Sounds good! AIM is Skylira. Let's get some Hoosier players together!

~Skylira Mer'luna~
Re: Indiana 08/12/2005 12:49 PM CDT
yer not oooooooooon

~Blood Wraith Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.

Anyone from Indiana? 03/31/2010 11:21 PM CDT
I didn't get through all 39 pages, but is there anyone else here from Indiana? Nice weather we're having, isn't it?