Indiana? 12/08/2004 07:33 PM CST
Anyone live in central Indiana area? Am currently about 30 miles north of Indianapolis.

~Nikoa

One is only able to find one's true strength when one ventures from the pack........
Re: Indiana? 12/09/2004 05:50 PM CST
> 30 miles north of Indy

Like... Tipton? Frankfort? maybe NW at Lafayette? :)

I grew up at Purdue.

Andy
Re: Indiana? 12/09/2004 11:06 PM CST
Im a St. Louisian who goes to Purdue.

Menlatham
The path of the man who walks towards the light never goes faint from his own shadow.....
Re: Indiana? 12/13/2004 08:03 AM CST
<<<<Like... Tipton? Frankfort? maybe NW at Lafayette? :)>>>>

Actually Tipton. It's a great small town with great schools. I live about 2 miles outside of town on a county road. We have a great pork festival every year. Now how hillbilly does that sound? You really do need to wear your John Deere hat to fit in around here :).

~Nikoa

One is only able to find one's true strength when one ventures from the pack........
Re: Indiana? 12/13/2004 12:56 PM CST
I have a CAT hat, how's that? :)

Andy
Re: Indiana? 12/13/2004 05:55 PM CST
Well with a CAT hat you probably won't get funny looks. Just make sure to smile and wave at the drivers of other cars as you pass them along the road and you'll get along fine. I had some friends visiting me once, and they said, "You certainly know a lot of people here!" When I told them not really, I was then asked why so many people were waving at me. It's hard to explain to an east coaster why everyone waves.

~Nikoa