anyone from Philadelphia? 04/01/2009 12:00 AM CDT
How's it going? Anyone from Philadelphia or the area?
Re: anyone from Philadelphia? 04/01/2009 02:11 AM CDT
I was until I moved... where were you a year ago?
Re: anyone from Philadelphia? 04/01/2009 04:49 AM CDT
I have a home in Wilminton, De that I visit on occasion. Especially around Christmas time so I can go to NYC and visit friends and more importantly Shop.

Next time I head out that way I will shoot you an e-mail!

Miv
The time has come to choose your alligence, even more so to show it.
Re: anyone from Philadelphia? 04/01/2009 10:01 AM CDT
>I was until I moved... where were you a year ago?

I was in Philly, but on a loooong (2+ years) DragonRealms break. What were some of your favorite spots?

Miv, do let me know when you're heading this way. I've got a rather light summer and can usually escape for libations...
Re: anyone from Philadelphia? 04/01/2009 09:14 PM CDT
Will do! We are planning a trip this fall and will probably be hitting the home in DE. I will get ahold of you before hand and find out what times are best for you. I/we do not do what one would call work, but we sure do have an open schedule and lots of fun.

Miv
The time has come to choose your alligence, even more so to show it.
Re: anyone from Philadelphia? 04/03/2009 07:51 PM CDT
Grew up across the river in Cherry Hill. I head back sometimes to see the folks and my little sister lives in Philly so I may be venturing down there to visit now and again.

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: anyone from Philadelphia? 04/06/2009 06:37 PM CDT
Lived near Westchester my whole life and worked in center city until moving to DC 4 years ago. I'm back in the Philly area every month though to see family and friends though. My girlfriend is from the burbs too, and about 1/3 of my friends in DC are philly kids. They just make better people in Philly.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: anyone from Philadelphia? 04/10/2009 01:10 PM CDT
I lived most of my life in South Jersey, a town called Stratford. About 2 or 3 years ago moved for work down to Northern Virginia.

Still a huge Flyers fan though!

Daerlynn