Moving to Virginia! 08/06/2005 11:25 AM CDT
Hi folks! I'm making the move to Virginia, Norfolk area. I have family there but other than that, I don't really know anyone. Any suggestions of places to go, things to do? :D

~GameMaster Nhia
Elothean Champion Duo
Weddings Team

"I was married once in an online fantasy game. We were thinking of having children, but it would have severely drained my power crystals." -- The Simpsons, comic book guy
Re: Moving to Virginia! 08/06/2005 01:24 PM CDT
If you will be there bt September 16th you can see the best air show around at Oceana.

Sylvado

"False facts are highly injurious to the progress of science, for they often endure long; but false views, if supported by some evidence, do little harm, for everyone takes a salutory pleasure in proving their falseness."
Re: Moving to Virginia! 08/07/2005 06:38 AM CDT

Well now you know us! Come to Maryland for the Ren Fest the weekend of September 10th and 11th. I'll be there. We can throw axes, drink dragons blood and generally abuse the masses.

Roxana Bloodlan
Re: Moving to Virginia! 08/07/2005 02:44 PM CDT
Ahh MD RenFest almost as good as Sterlings, anyone else going to the fest that wkend? Or hasnt that been decide yet? I wanted to make this one this yr but that wkend I'll be sipping Pina coladas lounging on a pacific ocean island beach after having my first skindiving experience in the open calm blue waters, early 39th bdaypresent, yah.

I'll have to make my dragons blood and beestings before I go & do the fest when I get back, I can always give myself another bday present, hehheh.

Ya all enjoy otherwise
Re: Moving to Virginia! 08/10/2005 08:30 AM CDT
>>Well now you know us! Come to Maryland for the Ren Fest the weekend of September 10th and 11th. I'll be there. We can throw axes, drink dragons blood and generally abuse the masses.

I'm definitely going some weekend. Not sure which yet. I mean, how could I resist a place that has such a delicious bevy of both foods and maidens fair?

~Mike/player of Gulphphunger
Re: Moving to Virginia! 08/12/2005 03:24 AM CDT
Yay! We're getting a Nhia of our very own! W00t!

If we get a group together for the Renn Fest, I can get discount tickets at my office. $12.50 instead of $17.00.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: Moving to Virginia! 08/12/2005 07:51 AM CDT
Jolebin, I didn't know you lived in VA. When are you guys trying to do the Ren Faire thing?

~Bre/Jay

"Have you ever felt like the world was a tuxedo, and you were a pair of brown shoes?"
Re: Moving to Virginia! 08/12/2005 09:10 AM CDT

Jolebin...

I will be there September 10th (Saturday). This is the only weekend that worked for me. If you all can come then, that would be great. I'll even make you your own sign again. <smiles> Let me know so I can look for you.

Roxana Bloodlan
Re: Moving to Virginia! 09/03/2005 11:35 AM CDT
>Jolebin, I didn't know you lived in VA.

No, I'm in Baltimore. By "we," I meant the greater Baltimore/Washington sort of...wait...Norfolk is how far south? Criminy!

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)