anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 12/12/2004 12:27 PM CST
so i am the slouch that doesnt drive and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together in Baltimore(preferabbly downtown)

Crymthann
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/02/2005 06:53 PM CST
>so i am the slouch that doesnt drive and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together in Baltimore(preferabbly downtown)

Hey, wait, I'm the slouch that doesn't drive! (I'm also the slouch that doesn't check the forums.) And I live in downtown Baltimore! Are you me?! Well, anyway, yeah, I'd be up for something. I live in Mount Vernon, so the Inner Harbor is easy walking distance, as are a wide variety of other things in the area.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/02/2005 07:05 PM CST
Hey, wait! I can slouch, and I was just in Baltimore today.

~Fyriestorme usually
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/02/2005 07:42 PM CST
well that makes at least three of us that are convenient to downtown so i say we see if we can plan something.i am okay with mount vernon or the Harbor.Though i would say the harbor is probably more comfortable for more people.
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/02/2005 08:18 PM CST
Wow, I haven't been to Mount Vernon in a while. Where is it again?
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/03/2005 02:08 PM CST
pretty much dead center of downtown baltimore.If you know the area is is right around the washington monument.
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/04/2005 08:51 AM CST
So how many of you are flying Southwest out of BWI to Vegascon ??? We can have us an airport party!

I ran into Veyl both times I flew out, and last year we were on the same flight back. Makes the airport a little less horrible.

Leesh (Allegoria)

Instigator for Liberation of Hara'jaal

"I will not be threatened by a walking meat loaf!"
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/04/2005 10:08 AM CST
*raises his hand*
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/09/2005 09:22 PM CST
Nope, American for me. It's what Travelocity gave me.

Well, if we want to try this downtown Baltimore thing, we could for example get lunch or dinner on a weekend at Cheesecake Factory. Or we could do something drinkier. What a good restaurant with alcohol in the Inner Harbor?

Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/10/2005 10:49 AM CST
the cheescake factory is good for me though it is a bit pricy.there are a ton of restaurants in little italy and fells point that are cheaper and good(and drinkier).Personally i would reccomend John Stevens in fells pointor brewers art in mount vernon.I think we should throw some dates out there and see who is available and when.I am free most late saturday afternoons as well as every sunday.
Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/17/2005 10:14 PM CST
You think Cheesecake Factory is pricey? I'd say it's pretty affordable. Little Italy, on the other hand, I think of as pretty expensive. Do John Stevens and Brewers Art have, like, food? If so, that sounds good. But maybe we should wait until after VegasCon, when it won't be so gosh bedarned cold.

Re: anyone interested in getting together in downtown baltimore 01/17/2005 11:41 PM CST
Both brewers art and john stevens have food.I think the cheescake factory isnt cheap.There are far more expensive restaurants but i didnt think we wanted those.i am game for after vegascon.personally i would like to get as many people as possible make it a real geeks night out so to speak.