In case anyone hasn't heard... 09/15/2003 11:41 AM CDT
Greets. Just in case anyone hasn't heard, it looks like the central/north east coast is going to get gaffelsmacked all to hooey by hurricane Isabelle later this week. On that note, I think I'm going to be sitting at home drinking hurricanes that day. Anyone know where to get hurricane mix in Maryland? My local liquor stores don't seem to have it. I've got the propane stove ready, and tons of cans of soup. I found my playing cards and Magic cards. All I need now is a smidge of luck and some masking tape for the windows. Woohoo!

~Mike/Gulph
Re: In case anyone hasn't heard... 09/15/2003 01:10 PM CDT
Try Giant. The one in Herndon used to have a large selection of drink mixes in their wine section.

Alle

Instigator of Liberation for Hara'Jaal

Gotta find this road... it's like, "Bob's Road..."
Re: In case anyone hasn't heard... 09/15/2003 03:07 PM CDT
Gulph, if you know my wife's IM, give her a buzz, she's a hurricane efficianado ::ducks::. That and the hand-grenade are two of her favorites, and I think she knows a place or two to get mixes, or she could at least put you in the right trail.

I myself, have hated hurricanes since the time I stupidly mixed drinking them with beer, and barfed, spewing a half a hurricane through my nose. You know what those things can do to your nasal cavity? OUCH!

Breganth

"Let them hate, so long as they fear"
Lucius Accius (170 BC- 86 BC)
Re: In case anyone hasn't heard... 09/15/2003 03:26 PM CDT
>>Gulph, if you know my wife's IM, give her a buzz, she's a hurricane efficianado ::ducks::. That and the hand-grenade are two of her favorites, and I think she knows a place or two to get mixes, or she could at least put you in the right trail.

I don't know if I still have it, but Jim (Fyrie) might. I'll check when I get home.

>>I myself, have hated hurricanes since the time I stupidly mixed drinking them with beer, and barfed, spewing a half a hurricane through my nose. You know what those things can do to your nasal cavity? OUCH!

With 4-5 different types of rum, all I can say is, "ow." I'll make it a point never to follow suit.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: In case anyone hasn't heard... 09/18/2003 04:02 AM CDT

Hunker down boys and girls, cause it's gonna blow right through us. I would suggest several bottles of wine, candles, and a raincoat.

Roxana Bloodlan
Speaker, Tavern Troupe Performing Order

www.taverntroupe.net