Stopping in to say Hello 07/27/2003 06:33 PM CDT
Hi there!

From skimming through this folder, it appears that most of you are in Maryland....I live in Virginia myself. Just wanted to hop in and say hello, and to see if anyone else lives in VA. (Am I even in the correct folder? I consider myself mid-atlantic). :)
I'll keep it short for now.

-Kyra's player
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/27/2003 06:42 PM CDT
Hi Kyra's player! Where in VA? I'm actually in WV, near Harpers Ferry, but I work in Leesburg. :)

Leesh (Allegoria & Sunfrost)

Instigator of Liberation for Hara'Jaal
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/27/2003 08:09 PM CDT
>>From skimming through this folder, it appears that most of you are in Maryland

Hopefully it's more evenly divided between VA and MD. New Jersey should be considered Mid-Atlantic, but it seems to have been co-opted by the Northeast folder. And there's only six people in Delaware (Not DR players; total population. <ducks from anything Aleximarus might throw>)). So that pretty much just leaves Virginia and Maryland. Maybe VA folks are just quieter, though.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/27/2003 10:16 PM CDT
I'm in Falls Church, just outside DC. Yay virginia.

-Gheist
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/27/2003 11:44 PM CDT
I don't normally post, but I'm from DE! There's more than 6 people...... maybe 10. Anyway, I live in downtown Rehoboth Beach, right off the boardwalk. So, hi!

Prim's player.
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/28/2003 11:55 AM CDT
Add one more person to the DE population, as the Bardling has arrived!

Espritia
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/28/2003 12:45 PM CDT
::gasp:: Another DE player! And one that lives at the beach! Hi to you.

>>Add one more person to the DE population, as the Bardling has arrived!

Congrats, Espritia! What's the new lil' Bardling's name?

~Katrenos

If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink is when you look in and there at the wheel is Captain Termite.
-Jack Handey
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/28/2003 04:50 PM CDT
>What's the new lil' Bardling's name?

Moira Angela - hubby posted details in the Bards IRL folder while I was still stuck in Christiana Care (c-section birth - she's a stubborn little thing who didn't want to come out!)

Espritia
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/29/2003 12:11 AM CDT
That's a beautiful name.

>>a stubborn little thing who didn't want to come out!

She loves her mum. ;)

~Katrenos

If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink is when you look in and there at the wheel is Captain Termite.
-Jack Handey
Re: Stopping in to say Hello 07/29/2003 04:51 PM CDT
Hi Everyone!

I am in Fredericksburg, VA. (I was born right up the road in Woodbridge, so I havent gone too far). Right between D.C. and Richmond. (ugh). Just got a new job, too, so I doubt I will be leaving any time soon.

Congratulations, Espritia! My friend recently had a baby boy. Quite adorable, but certainly a handful. Hope you are getting more sleep at night than she is ;)

-Kyra's player