Midnight Showing 12/16/2003 09:01 AM CST
So how many people are getting to go to a midnight showing of the Return of the King? I am actually surprised that our small town is showing a midnight show, but since the theatre was recently bought buy a younger, better guy from an older, raunchy guy, it has been better. I will let you all know how great it is tomorrow!

--R*a*y**d*e*l**l, et al.

~The fluffy-huggy-lets be nice all the time attitude really brings this place down.
Re: Midnight Showing 12/16/2003 05:05 PM CST
I'll be seeing it in... 8 hours, 6 minutes. (Got the 12:10 showing instead of the 12:05 showing since there weren't enough tickets left for 12:05. Boo Hoo.)

-Mozzik

You say, "I'm being killed by classes myself..."
Westryl picks up classes.
Westryl grows fierce looking and appears ready to brawl!
You ask, "This is going to hurt isn't it?"
Re: Midnight Showing 12/16/2003 05:40 PM CST
We have over 60 people in our group tomorrow. ::grin::

Can't wait!

Solomon

Some people make odd websites

http://www.ratemyfish.com
Re: Midnight Showing 12/16/2003 07:06 PM CST
Going to see it here at the local theatre at 7:40. Hopefully, we can stake out seats in the dead middle of the room like we have the last two movies. Man, it's going to be sad when there's nothing to get all geared up for the week before Christmas.

Incidentally, www.metacritic.com has a composite rating of 95 for ROTK, and 18 perfect review scores. (ie 4 stars, 10/10, 100%, etc.) That's the highest I've EVER seen a movie review, by quite a bit.

I highly recommend Metacritic if you want a site where you can quickly and easily find reviews and composites for movies, music, videos, games... you name it. And the best part is that you're getting reliable review sources, not random Joe off the internet.

~Katrenos

PS. I don't have any affiliation with Metacritic, I just really like it. :D