I am so lucky. 01/29/2003 10:11 PM CST
>get my box

You get a black box from your bookshelf.

>look at my box

You see some writing in common and some runes.

>read my box

'The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.

De Luxe Edition.'

You also see some runes with you cannot decipher.

>Open my box

You open your box carefully.

>look in my box

You see a book wrapped in tissue paper.The paper is so thin you can clearly see the symbol depicted on the cover.

>get my book

You get your book from your box.

>look at my book

You see a black hardcover book. depicted on the cover in gold and silver leaf are some symbols depicting a large tree topped with three stars. The roots of the tree descend into a circular motif supported by two white wings flaring out to the side and you also see four legs, as if the design was in fact an object that existed somewhere and this an artists drawing. Inside the circle is are some runes you cannot read. Underneath all this is a circle that looks like a chain with a ring suspended from it.

>open my book

You open your book

>read book

As you turn the marbled end pages you note that this book is in near mint condition. Someone has taken very great care of it. Naturally being interested in such things, you note that the paper is extremely thin, like that of a bible, indeed this sacred book was printed in 1978 and is the sixth impression of this title. As you begin to read, you wonder that it was so cheap several years ago yet now, since there is alot of attention being paid this book, you wonder what it is worth and if you could ever part with such a treasure.

>close my book

You reverently close your book.

>put my book in my box.

You return the book to its box, carefully smoothing the tissue paper wrappings inside.

>put box on my bookshelf

You return the box to its place on the shelf.

>get cheap paperback copy of the same book to use so as not to damage the one in the box.

You get cheap paperback copy of the same book to use so as not to damage the one in the box.

>laugh with maniacal glee at the thought of getting something several years before everyone wants one no matter the price and laugh all the way to the bank.

You laugh with maniacal glee at the thought of getting something several years before everyone wants one no matter the price and laugh all the way to the bank.

>ponder how much a desperate person will be willing to pay in a few years

You ponder how much a desperate person will be willing to pay in a few years.