The Altar of Literacy 12/05/2013 01:00 PM CST
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7933641984/h1FE1F6AE/

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: The Altar of Literacy 12/05/2013 01:21 PM CST
I played Kingdom of Loathing a while back. Deliciously tongue-in-cheek. I had a blast with it, and I remember this fondly!

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: The Altar of Literacy 12/10/2013 09:46 PM CST
Ugh don't get me started thinking about KOL. My wallet can't afford to get hooked again.

Solomon
Re: The Altar of Literacy 12/10/2013 10:50 PM CST
KoL has microtrans now? I shouldn't be shocked, I guess. I remember reaching first round end game content when it first came out, then getting bored.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: The Altar of Literacy 12/11/2013 05:19 AM CST

Oh god. KOL... meat!!!! (must resist)

--

In memory of Lisa/Martee. Passed 6/17/2013. A friend. A sister.
Re: The Altar of Literacy 12/13/2013 01:54 AM CST
<<KoL has microtrans now? I shouldn't be shocked, I guess. I remember reaching first round end game content when it first came out, then getting bored.>>

Oh, they have for quite some time now. It's diabolic. Especially since I had 5 different characters and all of them had to have all the special Items of the Month. Sometimes two of them each. :(

Trivia: I am one of the tiny number of people with an Amulet of Bakula.

Solomon
Re: The Altar of Literacy 12/13/2013 01:58 AM CST

Ugh item of the month...

--

Re: The Altar of Literacy 12/13/2013 01:58 AM CST

As a complete aside, could you please approve a giant fanged volleyball as a valid familiar type? Pretty please?

--

Re: The Altar of Literacy 12/18/2013 01:11 PM CST
How do people like you guys have time to either tool around enough in every game out there to have experience with it or really immerse yourselves in SO MANY GAMES. jhc.

Solomon I get - he's the product manager of a MUD - it would be gross negligence if he didn't know the terrain intimately.