If GMs were candy 11/22/2009 02:55 PM CST
If GMs were candy ...

Abasha = Twizzler - Sweet but you have to be a little twisted to be the Necro advocate
Abasha honorable mention = Hostess Cupcake - Cake lady!

Armifer = Smarties - Sometimes you need a masters to read his pointed posts

Audacia = Peep - It's the newest ranger companion!

Maece = Jawbreaker - Candy version of a tincan

Sangious = a Black Jellybean - He's the candy nobody ever wants to eat but sometimes it happens

Socharis = Pop Rocks - What an insane amount of energy

Tiesse = Sweet Tart - Awesomely sweet until you bite into her. Be careful.

Zeyurn = Charleston Chew - You need real tenacity to finish projects like he does

These were the ones that came to my head after asking around a bit. Keep up the great work guys, you're the best.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer
Re: If GMs were candy 11/22/2009 10:03 PM CST

No more candy for him please? :-P

SGM Audacia (who is highly amused)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: If GMs were candy 11/23/2009 04:20 AM CST
Hey I'm a Swedish Fish.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer
Re: If GMs were candy 11/24/2009 09:58 PM CST
I was expecting a post comparing GMs to the Harry Potter jelly beans. A surprise in every bite.
Re: If GMs were candy 11/25/2009 03:46 PM CST
>I was expecting a post comparing GMs to the Harry Potter jelly beans. A surprise in every bite.

I can't believe they actually went ahead and made those IRL. I will forever regret trying dirt, black pepper, sardines, and vomit.
Re: If GMs were candy 11/25/2009 03:57 PM CST
<<I can't believe they actually went ahead and made those IRL. I will forever regret trying dirt, black pepper, sardines, and vomit.

I regret the price on a box of 25 or so mini jelly beans. Although it was a nifty in a 'do it once' novelty kind of way.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.