Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/29/2008 07:06 AM CDT
I will do a little digging and see if I can get an idea of when the Order was formed. It isn't officially noted anywhere obvious.

As to the standing of an Order, everytime they hold a public event I give a bonus of 18 points. However, I am not sure what it takes to raise the status. At the moment there are only two levels - Disbanded/Defunct and Average. It doesn't affect anything at the moment.

Ari.
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/29/2008 12:21 PM CDT
Thanks for the building. It looks great.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/29/2008 03:53 PM CDT
Ahh gotcha. Thanks lady. And thanks for looking for that info for us.
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/29/2008 09:27 PM CDT
<<I have an odd question. I can't find the actual date that ODS officially became an order. By chance is that noted down somewhere?

Thank goodness someone taught the ol' dwarf Yahoo. In a message dated March 26, 2001, Bubbinster announced, "Yes, we are now official! Dis means we is THE official troupe of Zoluren! Wheee!"

By the content of the rest of the message, it seems many of the Orders were created just before or at the same time. I know that the Theren Guard was the last Order in the door. If some one could ask Court Cleric Meidori she would know. I believe she's the TG historian.

Cheers! Dulcinie
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/29/2008 10:51 PM CDT
Order of the Theren Guard became an Official Order right around the end of April but lets go ahead and say May 1st, 2002.

By my hand~

Aaiyaah Kenman
Speaker
Order of the Theren Guard
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/30/2008 02:17 AM CDT
Where is the new headquarters located? I'd love to have a look at it.
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/30/2008 06:58 PM CDT
one step east of the crossing bank.
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/31/2008 08:35 AM CDT
All I can say in all honesty is wow. I was frankly amazed at the attention to detail that went into the design of the Orders building. Thank you Ariawen and anyone else that played a part in the implementation of the site. Job, beyond, well done.

___
~Ternith Sjomah

Yolesi snorts and says to you, "Looks like you've been on a samatak binge. That's illegal, even in these parts, and I don't want any part of that trouble."
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/31/2008 09:43 PM CDT
I really wish I had known Bubbinster. He sounds a real character.

Thanks for getting these dates. I am going to start a database reference for the GM team so we have all this good info documented for posterity.

... and thank you for the lavish compliments. I am very pleased you are enjoying the new premises. I am doing some paperwork and girding my loins for the next phase: to get the two regional offices opened to accommodate the Theren Guard and Dragon Shield Orders.

These will be a little easier because a) I have been through it once, and b) they will not be quite as expansive as the Headquarters building.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Ariawen.
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 03/31/2008 10:25 PM CDT
>>I really wish I had known Bubbinster. He sounds a real character.

Check the Archives at The Wren's Nest: You'll love it!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: The Crossings Order Headquarters is Open 04/01/2008 02:46 AM CDT
Somewhere, I still have my crude leather armband from Bubb. With everything I managed to misplace, I'm glad that didn't go anywhere.

Meli