Welcome Ariawen! 11/05/2007 08:31 PM CST
On behalf of the Order of the Theren Guard welcome to your new post as Orders GM. Our order is thrilled to see that we have someone at the helm once again for us.

I sincerely look forward to working with you in the future.

By my hand~

Aaiyaah Kenman
Speaker
Order of the Theren Guard
Re: Welcome Ariawen! 11/06/2007 07:01 AM CST
I've not been involved in orders in a very long time, but I'm glad to see you taking on this giant, Ariawen!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Welcome Ariawen! 11/06/2007 08:49 PM CST
The Tavern Troupe Performing Order welcomes Ariawen! As Bubba would say, "Keep your throat wet, and your strings dry!" I am personally looking forward to working with you.

Speaker Dulcinie
Re: Welcome Ariawen! 11/07/2007 07:27 AM CST
Woohoo! Now the ODS Novice Auctions can get back on track! You'll probably be hearing from Kerella or Drexella soon, but I know there's a few things we needed help with. Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you for taking over the job, and welcome abroad!

Serenanna, Order of Dragon Shield Council Leader
Re: Welcome Ariawen! 11/08/2007 01:39 PM CST
Yay! Welcome to Orders, lady.

We'll actually give you some time to settle before I start nagging about event stuff myself, can't vouch for any of the other anxious folk however. It's real good to know we have someone watching out for us again.

Drex
ODS novice auction person
Re: Welcome Ariawen! 11/08/2007 09:25 PM CST
Thank you everyone for the warm words of welcome.

The more I delve the scarier it gets! But I am game :grin:

At the moment I am going through a giant learning curve as you can imagine. I have wandered through the areas that have been built, and I am making a list and checking it twice. Okay, so I am not really Mrs. Claus, but there is a lot to go through and I am trying to approach the workload in bite sized chunks. I can tell you though that what I have seen is really lovely, and the talents of our previous Orders GMs are quite apparent in the work done previously.

In order to get to know you better, I hope to hold an Orders meeting in mid December (time and date will be scheduled on the Calendar). This will be a meeting for the Speakers and Vice Speakers of the Orders.

I am a bit of a documentation fiend. What I would like to have is a copy of each Order's charter and bylaws sent to me via email. If each speaker/vice-speaker could send that information to me then I will endeavour to have these documented both in game and in a GameMaster repository for posterity.

Also, for now, I would like to limit the amount of time I spend involved in events. My priority at the moment is to work on getting you some offices so you have a place to 'live' as Orders. Naturally this doesn't mean no events, but I am in 'Bob the Builder' mode and want to focus on the area releases.

Once the areas work is done and over, I will relax and happily cook and create for a multitude of events.

Anyhow, enough of my rambling. Keep your eye on the Calendar in December. Bring your questions, ideas and feedback along!

Ari.
Re: Welcome Ariawen! 11/10/2007 07:02 AM CST
Ok, I gotta be honest.

Not since Naiph have I automatically thought a certain GM was awesome. I have a great feeling about the future of Orders now that Ariawen is with us.

Jeresis (Vice Speaker) and I will be attending the Order meeting in Crossing Ariawen and we cannot wait to get to work.

By my hand~

Aaiyaah Kenman
Speaker
Order of the Theren Guard
Re: Welcome Ariawen! 12/04/2007 06:58 PM CST
I agree! Thank you for Order Titles! The Tavern Troupe Performing Order looks forward to a long working relationship with you, Aria!

Dulcinie
Speaker of the Tavern Troupe Performing Order