Re: The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, The Orders Team and you. 04/22/2006 11:02 AM CDT
Thank you for such a thorough and concise outline of where things stand Auriane,

We hope to hear more in the future.

Regards

Talia

~It is only knowledge and wisdom which seperates Us. Seek the knowledge to learn from experience; Hope to have the wisdom to understand - You are the sum of Your experiences~
Re: The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, The Orders Team and you. 04/22/2006 03:15 PM CDT
Thanks much for the update and clarification, Auriane.

Valynn
Nardel Ulf, Order of the Crystal Wolf

___

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition."

- Henry V, William Shakespeare
Re: The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, The Orders Team and you. 04/23/2006 05:10 PM CDT
>I personally think she's the cat's pajamas, but even she has her limitations and one of those issues has to do with coding.

While I really like Olarra, I can personally say from fact that I have never seen her wearing pajamas.

Recall Immoral
After a long night of partying, an almost intangible thought reminds you that the name of the woman laying next to you begins with an "S" before you sneak out her window with her purse.
Re: The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, The Orders Team and you. 04/30/2006 11:20 AM CDT
Thank you for the state of the Orders address.

Sarabu!
Dulcinie